Casa El Dorado Boutique Hotel & Spa

SJO 4106 Frente Plaza Atlantis, Escazu, 1260, Costa Rica

More about Escazù

Alexandre Cealac's frogsAlexandre Cealac's frogs

Gerardo and his 'payasos"Gerardo and his 'payasos"

Mountains behind EscazúMountains behind Escazú

Commercial Gourmet Kitchen for you to useCommercial Gourmet Kitchen for you to use

Travel Tips for Escazù

Escazu, San Jose Costa Rica's Garden of Eden

by 1mod

"Big Mikes Guest House and Excellent Dental Work"

I came to Costa Rica this time to get a complete dental makeover that was suppose to cost me almost $25,000 in the USA, but thanks to some research an a little luck, found the Clinic run by Dr. Mario Garita and his outstanding staff. I saved more than 50% in projected costs given by my US dentist and Dr. Garita gave me a smile you only see on movie stars. I highly recommend you contact Dr. Mario Garita who's clinic is located at the Plaza Itzkazu. He and much of his staff speaks excellent English and the work they do is at the Elite level.

My stay was more enjoyable than I imagined by finding Big Mikes Guest House and Culinary Institute located in the private and gated neighborhood of Los Anonos in Escazu. Here I enjoyed 2 weeks of pure bliss in a large and very well equipped compound that defies logic for the price I actually paid. Mike Forbes is the consumate host, and did everything possible to make sure all my needs were attended to. The location is perfect with grocery, restaurants and more just a few minutes walk away. Cab fare is very fair, so travel anywhere is very cost effective.

Thank you Mike and Dr. Garita and your staff for a truly life changing vacation!

Comments