Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Based on 1190 reviews

four times in Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 3, 2015

Anytime I come back,I get a lot of hugs and great welcome and hospitality from all friendly staff,reception,bartender,waiters,musicians ...
If you travel as a single,you don,t feel lost or alone in this resort,you meet here nice people .
get great drinks from the friendliest bartender,Hermes,Alex Tony,Jorgy,Danny,Aureli,Orlando..
The musician and dancer made awesome performance.We dancing and had a lot of fun.
Please don,t forget to give TIPS 1 or 2 CUC ,they doing great job and for less paid 20-30 CUC in a month.I know the Cuban life,I spent some times in their homes,how difficult is to buy their daily needs and expensive .t-shirt,jeans,skirts,cosmetic,shoes,fridge,stove ect...if it available in the store,same price we pay in Canada.
This time I stayed in cabana,was very clean ,no complain.everything works great for me.
I had a couple of days a stomach flue,one night I couldn,t take the dinner,9 o clock reception called
and ask for what happened and the security guy came on my door and to check is everything o.k.with me.Thank you so much.
Thank you Orlando and Aureli, they provide for me special drinks to help and improve my stomach problem.
It is a great resort to feel like a family member.Anytime I come back.
One week I traveled to ***,Ciego de Avila, Cienfuegos and Trinidad and stayed in nice B&B.
In Cuba you feel as a woman very save..

Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Amenities at Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool

Ciego de Ávila Travel Forum

Need advice about Ciego de Ávila, Cuba? Visit the Travel Forum for Ciego de Ávila and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ciego de Ávila hotel reviews