2.5 out of 5 stars2.5 Stars

Similarly priced and rated as other 2.5 star hotels

More about Rancho San Vicente Hotel

Vinales

by Helga67

Vinales is a lovely small town in the Vinales valley. It is characterised by one story wooden houses with porches. At the center is a pleasant square with a small, old church.

Vinales is a great base for your stay in Western Cuba. There are a lot of accomodations (casa particulares) and 3 hotels (Los Jazmines, La Ermita and Rancho San Vicente).

museum of natural sciencemuseum of natural science

Pinar del RioPinar del Rio

Casa GarayCasa Garay

Horse and car in Pinar del RioHorse and car in Pinar del Rio

Travel Tips for Pinar del Río

Pinar del Río Tip

by travelqueen7

The second reason why I returned to Pinar del Rio was because my brother, a blacksmith loves meeting other blacksmiths and see how things differ in other countries. Well since my brother wasn't with my sister and I, we ventured out and met some local blacksmith and brough back some hand made horseshoes.

On the way to Pinar while...

by Darkwind

On the way to Pinar while travelling from Havana, U will find places like Las Terrazas, Soroa’s waterfalls, Soroa’s Orchidarium and a lot of camp sites for Cuban and foreign tourists. Some of the best are: El Taburete in Las Terrazas (a nice place to get into the forests and spend the whole day walking) and La Chorrera

One of the most attractive...

by Darkwind

One of the most attractive places in Pinar de Rio is Viñales Valley. A great valley surrounded by Mogotes and full of all the Cuban colors we can expect to find in a countryside setting like this.
There U can go to tourist places like: The Prehistoric Wall or take a tour throughout the caves.

We did take time out to go...

by travelqueen7

We did take time out to go horse back riding through fields fields of green on two wild horse by ourselves. Let me tell you that was interesting as there was a stalion tied in one of the fields and my sister was on a mare so it was quite entertaining for me.
This picture is where our journy began, we didn't get any pictures while on horsebach because there was no way either one of us was letting go.

Comments