Occidental Grand Punta Cana

Women's Travel Jungle and Rain Forest Adventure Travel
See Amenities
stcroixlady's Profile Photo

Great Experience

Unknown (50.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 4, 2013

We were there last November and are planning to go again this November. It has always been a great experience, with good food, good drinks, good service and I don't know what else you can ask for. There was three of us so we had a 2 bedroom suite with 3 bathrooms and a sitting room so we had ample room to spread out. I have to say, I am not a complainer. I say if you are in the Caribbean you are lucky enough!

Clean, and Beautiful Occidental!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 26, 2012

The hotel offers almost anything and everything! 'all-inclusive' means just that! The food was great! At the Home Run (inbetween) snack bar, and also the buffet was simply stunning! and you could find so much different foods there! Spices and BBq Sauces were nonexistent...but plenty of different food selections! If you tip the housekeepers early with something on your pillow...we left perfume samples and lip glosses, you may get hot towels after you shower!!..
Don't be surprised if someone comes looking like a 'ghost-buster' and wants to spray your room with mosquito repellent - Guess that's the norm. We didn't get bit once by mosquitoes.
I was simply amazed at how clean everything was kept, from the grounds, to the beach, to the pools!
One of my favorite holidays ever!!

Unique Quality: When you go to the beach, you would swear you are on a movie set!! Bavaro is THAT beautiful!

Nearby Occidental Grand Punta Cana

• Continental Breakfast
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Bávaro Travel Forum

Need advice about Bávaro, Dominican Republic? Visit the Travel Forum for Bávaro and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Bávaro