Gran Bahia Principe Premier

Costs 58% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Gran Bahia Principe Premier

Limo/Private Transfer

by E.Gordon

We are going to the Bahia Principe SJ in December and are looking for either a private transfer or maybe splash out on a limo to get from the airport Puerto Plata to the hotel. Can anyone recommend a reputable company and an idea of a price we'd be looking to pay.

Thanks

Re: Limo/Private Transfer

by orlandocampusano

Hello Mr Gordon.
you can apply for a private transfert at www.corextras.com after filling a form they´ll get in touch with you and tell you how much it´ll cost you, if is just a private transfert for 2 people shouldn´t cost you more than $40us if it´s in a limo it should be more.
well, I hope this has been helpfull to you, if you need anymore info, let me know, I´ll be glad to help and have a great trip!

Injections

by mizholiday

Hello,

I am travelling to the Bahia Principe on the 2nd September 2003. Im really looking forward to it however my boyfriend has a phobia of injections. We were in Mexico last year and I had the injections but was told that these were not essential. I just wondered if there is anybody that could give me advice on if these are essential and what you need to get???

Also, any recommendations for repellant sprays for the supposed sand bugs???

Oh and if there is anybody that has been there around the time im going can you tell me what to expect for the weather and what kind of trips you can go on?

Thanks
Joanne

Re: Re: Injections

by YVRDave

No injections a required. Malaryia is recommended (not required) and can be taken in pill form if you want.

Re: Injections

by micas_pt

Hi. I didn't take any vaccination to travel to Dominican Republic (or Mexico).

I was advised to take some medicine for "current" diseases such as diahrea, sour throat, headache, fever, ... the usual. Fortunately, i didn´t use them.

Be careful and just drink bottled water.

Regarding the repellent, i think you should take one (spray or stick, the opinions vary). I had no need to use it in Dominican Republic, but i was in a different part of the island - Punta Cana.

If you have any further questions email me. I haven´t done my Dominican Republic page yet. :-(

CDN Boyz heddin to Dom. early Sept

by cdnplayer

Hey all couple of 26 year old CDN guys hedding to Dom early September looking for some ladies to have fun with and party it up. Let me know when your hedding there and maybe we could hook up, were gonna be staying at so far ether The Rio Bambu or the Bahia Principe. Thinking around the 3 of Sept. Also if anyone know of a good party resort other then these two please let me know I would prefer a 5 star but really only looking for a great time.. Thanks

by cimon

HI,

I will be in Puerto Plata from september 3th to 10th at the Allegro playa dorada. I am single and looking for girls too. I heard about the Cristal club in Puerto Plata downtown area.
There is also La diosa for massage but this will cost you a few bucks. :)

RE: RE: CDN Boyz heddin to Dom. early Sept

by Nikkorman

CD....I suggest that you visit Santo Domingo. Stay where the locals are and you will find some female company. Also, La Romana and Juan Dolio beach are prime spots.

by solo-man

In regards to the last replies. The rio bambu is in punta Cana, and that is 250 miles from puerta plata. I stayed at rui bamboo and there is a disco walking distance, and I tell you many ladies galore.

by sunnychick

At the risk of sounding like a *** you might be better off investing your money in some schooling instead of seeking out STD's in DR. boyz heddin ??? are you 7?

Comments