We stayed in a junior suite in this beautifull resort. Best things are:
- All restaurants are open to all every night: you cannot make a reservation into one particular restuarant, but you are not limited to visit one restaurant more often (as some other resorts in the Dominican Republic do)
- The resort is 18+. No children are allowed. Most couples we met were on honeymoon or celebrating their wedding anniversary.
- All rooms are equipped with jacuzzi, kingsize bed, safe, bathroom with separate toilet and shower
- The minibar is completed in the all inclusive, as is the room service.
- Very friendly staff
- Animoation crew that accepts a no :-)
- Access to a white beach that is patrolled by hotel lifeguards
- Most sports included in the price
If you go to the Dominican Republic as a couple: here is your best choice of a hotel. 1 hour driving from punta cana airport.
- Largest pool of resorts in this area
- The food is very good
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful