Ocean Manor Beach Resort

Playa EncuentroPlaya Encuentro

Party-PeopleParty-People

Ocean Manor Resort

by rumrunner50

I am planning a vacation for my wife at the Ocean Manor Resort in Cabarete. Does anyone know about it and can you tell me what it is like. We will be going in Jan. 2007 with friends. What are the things to do in Cabarete besides windsurfing?

RE: Ocean Manor Resort "Las Palmas Beach Resort"

by resort-bound

Hello,

I too am planning on traveling to this resort in December. I would appreciate ant information you have on it as well. I know it was just purchased by Georgian Manor Resort (in Collingwood,ON). The Resort was previously called "Las Palmas Beach Resort". Not sure if other websites or people might recognise this name. I know it is newly renovated & you can see some pictures at www.oceanmanorresort.com. I still have yet to get any reviews or ammeneties from all my searching. Best of luck searching & have an amazing vacation.

ps - My hubby says the rum runner trips there are a blast (be sure to get an airconditioned bus!! haa haa

by rodj

We are planning a trip there the end of next month and will provide you with feedback. let us know if you've heard anything about the resort prior to then.

thanks

RE: RE: Ocean Manor Resort

by Kanuk2

Looking forward to your report before we book!

RE: RE: Ocean Manor Resort info

by Szidi

We are going to Ocean Manor Resort for the end of the year.
We are curious about the experience you had in October. Did you end up going as planned? Would you go back? Is there anybody at the resort who I could contact in case I need some information concerning my reservation?
I hope you are still reading this forum. If anyone else has any information to share about this place, please let us know.

by kinsel3

We are also planning a vacation here in June of '07. I really look forward to reading any reviews from those of you who are heading there earlier. Looks like a great place, from what little I could find.

by divasmurf4090

i'm planning on a trip there late may... I know you said you were going in january, can you tell me how your trip was. any words of wisdom you can share. thanks so much

Ocean Manor Resort in Cabarete, Dominican Repulic

by brichards

My family is planning on traveling to this resort in June of 2007. Has anybody traveled here before? Is this a good resort for family? Is it a nice resort and was the wait staff nice?

RE: Ocean Manor Resort in Cabarete, Dominican Repulic

by Kanuk2

We have an opportunity to visit this resort also in 2007 but have not found much information about it. We would love to hear a review from someone who has actually stayed there.

RE: RE: Ocean Manor Resort in Cabarete, Dominican Repulic

by Svultao

I am going down to the at the end of december I will let you know what it is like when I get back.

RE: RE: Ocean Manor Resort in Cabarete, Dominican Repulic

by cemeterian

i am also planning on going in 2007 what is the ocean manor resort in cabarete like? i noticed several of you are going, but by now have been. please respond i value your comments. thank you gloria

Travel Tips for Cabarete

When you have the time for it...

by Umfufu

When you have the time for it make a citytour in Sosua. Then you will go to Fort San Felipe. Its an old fort and they are still fixing it, there is a lot to see of the old days. They have real old pictures and a lot of guns. When we came there was an old blind man who told us about this time.

Comments