Sumpango Hotels

Our Members Say

• gwen7 profile photo gwen7
  • Reviews: 2

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Sumpango: What a view!

We needed a break from our very rushed lives. Our stay was quite relaxing. The rooms decor were rustic some with brick and adobe walls done on premises as the hotel was being built according to staff. We however chose the presidential suite it had a more modern look to it but it had a Jacuzzi I desperately needed.
The staff was lovely and quite helpful they helped us get to the nearby town of Antigua where I was lost in antiquity and shopping. When I checked the prices of the hotels in Antigua I knew we made the right choice staying at the Hotel Sumpango. Although their outdoor Jacuzzi was not working and it was a bit cold to go in to the pool.
I would go back and definitely recommend this Hotel.

All the rooms they showed us were very clean. The beds had very pretty wrought Iron headboard. They even had a room with a waterbed and a great view of three volcanoes. We ate breakfast twice and dinner on our last night at the hotels restaurant called Gwendoline's:). I must have mentioned it was my husband birthday that week. They had balloons at our table and a special cake with fresh fruit on top for my husband's birthday. I was impressed! And well pleased!

• Opinion of Price: N/A