Delmas 53 #5, Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Caribbean

Travelocity Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• ShangeB's Profile Photo

Home Away From Home

I enjoyed my stay at Ideal Villa. The owner and staff were very friendly and evidently work to maintain a comfortable atmosphere for those of us who stayed there. My family and I stayed in two rooms. So I did not have the opportunity to visit the apartments during this trip. The food was delicious and reflected the Haitian cuisine with which I grew up. I was able to get my work done when I needed to, have family over to visit me in the common area, and rest as much as I wanted. The breakfast buffet was a wonderful addition that was not yet available during my last stay. I think that providing a breakfast buffet is more inviting and encourages me to want to go back the next time I decide to fly to Haiti.

Unique Quality: The peaceful and quiet atmosphere is one of the most outstanding characteristics that I appreciated. It contrasts to the busy and relatively noisy city of Port-au-Prince during the rush hours of the days. I really felt like I was on vacation, but in a place that I would call my home away from home.

Directions: Sorry, I am not familiar with the area and had someone else drive me around during my stay in Port-au-Prince.

Comments