Esquina de Calle del Comercio y Avenida Nicaragua, Centro de Tela, Tela, 00000, Honduras
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 499
Clean and well situated
I had read good comments about this hotel, and, as is my custom, I wanted a reservation for my first night in the country. I called them from home, and the staff was courteous.
The Marsol is a typical tropical hotel, with clean tiled rooms, and a tiled foyer. My room faced the back and was quiet. The bathroom was clean and fine.
For my purpose, the Marsol was better located than the beach hotels (although it is only two blocks from the beach). The Marsol is close to the Garifuna Tours office, close to the bridge which leads to the United Fruit relics, and close to the Tela Express bus terminal. There is a computer in the lobby, complimentary for guests.
This is the only hotel I stayed at in Honduras that had air conditioning, and I am glad it did. Tela stays hot and muggy at night - whereas elsewhere, no matter how hot the noon sun was, evenings brought relief from the heat.
- Reviews: 1
Tela best value
Stayed for 4 nights while visitong th enatinal parks and nature reserves around Tela. Clean rooms, free internet, free coffee, a/c and cable tv.
Great value, payed only Lps. 500.00
Unique Quality: Downtown location near to evrything including the baech, just 1.5 blovks away
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Dos Palmas Arreceffi
- Doubletree by Hilton San Juan
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Squamish
- Blue Mountain Hotel
- Galeri Ciumbuleuit Apartment
- De Vere Dunston Hall
- The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
- Puangpen Villa Hotel
- Newcastle Hotel Virginia Beach
- The Grosvenor Hotel
- Orchard Hotel
- Hotel Visconti Palace
- Viva Wyndham Tangerine
Latest Tela hotel reviews
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Marsol Hotel Tela
Address: Esquina de Calle del Comercio y Avenida Nicaragua, Centro de Tela, Tela, 00000, Honduras