Apart Hotel Villa Nuria

Highway to the Airport 900 Mts detour to Colonia Felipe Zalaya in front of Almahsa, San Pedro Sula

Booking.com eDreams Despegar.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Amazing

Wow! this hotel Villa Nuria was a great hotel to stay at
    the service was Great they would always come out with a smile
    and greet you when you arrive
    everything was very clean
    the restaurant had great more then great Amazing food i have to say
    very Good!
    i would recommend this hotel to anymore who whats to comes to San Pedro Sula, Honduras
    very Satisfied.

Unique Quality: the pool was very beautiful the water was very clean and a great
    place to go and relax with the family i loved it

• Villa Nuria - Travel Warning

I didn't like the security guard putting his hand on his weapon telling my 5 year old son to get out of the swimming pool because he had on a bathing suit which covered him like a tank top. I was taking a picture of my son at the time and have the pictures to back it up!!!! (Sorry about the black strip at the bottom, I am adding it to a website which informs people of places to watch out for in Central America.) - The bathrooms are terrible. The Hotel furniture looks like second hand vinyl covered junk. The air conditioner doesn't half work and what little air comes through is turned off by staff if your out of the room!!!! - That's right, the staff will go into your room and if your not there, they turn off the air conditioner! - The website says that it has hot water. If you believe it, you'll be surprised to learn that there is no running hot water in the sinks!

Unique Quality: I didn't like them counting every spoon as if someone was going to rob a spoon. Did I mention that they counted every plastic coat hanger as well? - I didn't like them not allowing my guest to come into the hotel because the girl didn't have her Identity on her.

As a matter of fact, they made her wait out next to the road - In a bad neighborhood. I and the rest of us identified the person as being our guest - but they still refused her entry.

On the other hand, We ordered pizza one night from pizza hut. The pizza hut driver had his identity but they refused to allow them to bring us the pizza! Villa Nuria is the worst place I have ever stayed at in San Pedro Sula, Honduras!

Directions: Terrible place in Honduras - Very unsafe neighborhood.

Comments