San Pedro Sula Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1236
Hotel San José: A filthy place to stay
Because we wanted to take the international bus from San Pedro Sula to Managua, that departs very early in the morning, we had to spend a night in San Pedro Sula. Some of the cheapest guesthouses are located close to eachother, close to the city centre, and of these few places we chose the Hotel San José.
The double bedroom with private bathroom (shower and toilet) costed only 8 dollars per night: one of the cheapest places we stayed in Central America. But, later we found out why it was so cheap...
The room didn't look bad in the first place: it looked pretty clean although it also looked like a prisoncell on deathrow: completely made of concrete, a high ceiling and no colours besides white and gray. Boring but quite OK. But then we found a used condom on the floor and got the suspicion that the blankets were used before too. Add a few cockroaches walking around when we woke up in the morning, and we were happy that we could leave this filthy hole again.
Looking for a cheap place to sleep in San Pedro Sula? Try a different one!
- Reviews: 50
Monteverde Apart-Hotel: Update on Monteverde
Came back in 2011 . Was pleased to see the hotel has maintained standards and has even improved rooms a bit.
Staff were still very helpful with arranging taxis, providing extra amenities when required.
Furnishings and linen seem to be better than last time.
Unique Quality: good locatioon only a fewKm from Hedman Alas.
Two malls just around the corner.
Plenty ior restauants nearby and close to Zona Vibe
- Reviews: 50
Hotel Monteverde: Good stopover spot
I had to stopover in San Pedro prior to flying out the next day. The Monteverde Hotel is located within a few Km from the Hedman Alas bus terminal. The rooms were spotless, spacious, and was equipped with a bar fridge and cable TV.
Unique Quality: San Pedro is not exactly the safest place to roam around. But the hotel is only half a block from a large shopping centre which has a number of food outlets. Across the street from the mall is a fantastic chicken restaurant.
The staff at the hotel wer quite helpful and not only booked my early morning taxt but also negotiated a vary favourable fare to the airport.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Barrio Guamilito 4 avenida 6 calle, una cuadra arriba de La Prensa, San Pedro Sula
15th Ave. 8th St. NW, Barrio Los Andes, San Pedro Sula
Colonia Hernandez & Blvd del Sur, Multiplaza Mall, San Pedro Sula
Explore the World
- Tivoli Lagos
- Cave B Inn At Sagecliffe
- Oranje Hotel Veghel
- Studio House Acacias
- Hotel My Poppelsdorf
- Ibis Dortmund City
- Hotel The House
- Holiday Inn Kochi
- Best Western Red River Inn
- Amans Paradise Hotels
- Karioi Lodge
- The Anglesey Hotel
- Econo Lodge Hazleton North
San Pedro Sula
- San Pedro Sula: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- San Pedro Sula: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- San Pedro Sula: Great Rates from [PRICE]
- Travelocity Great Rooms. Great Rates. Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- San Pedro Sula: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
Latest San Pedro Sula hotel reviews
- Hotel Maya Copan
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2012
- Copantl Hotel y Club
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 28, 2013
- Isabella Boutique Hotel
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 27, 2013
- Apart Hotel Villa Nuria
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 2, 2013
- Gran Hotel Sula
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Metrotel Express
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Hotel Maya Colonial
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 26, 2012
- Hotel Saint Anthony
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: Jun 23, 2008
- Hilton Princess San Pedro Sula
- 66 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 7, 2013
- Clarion Hotel San Pedra Sula
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 10, 2013
- InterContinental San Pedro Sula
- 86 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- San Pedro Sula: Official Site
- Hilton.com Book Today and Get Our Best Rates. Guaranteed.
- San Pedro Sula: Book Now - Pay Later!
- Venere.com Best Prices & No Cancellation Fees! Hotels, Apartments, B&Bs and More!
- San Pedro Sula: Best Price Guarantee
- CrownePlaza.com Find the best price on our website or your first night is free.
- San Pedro Sula: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices