Tegu Airport Bed & Breakfast

PO Box 30-343, Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Good For No Data
  • Tegucigalpa's Best Value Quality Accommodation

Tegu Airport Bed & Breakfast's service was so personally tailored to my needs. I was incredibly impressed by the beautiful colors, cleanliness and kindness of the staff. It was very safe. And such great value for money. I stayed for three nights and will be back!

Close to the airport. They picked me up for free. It's not far from the city center and hotels like the Clarion, Marriott & Intercontinental (all about 4 miles away) and taxis are cheap.

At night, I liked the local Chinese restaurant and the Italian one, too. There are also Honduran BBQ eating places and all the US fast food, coffee and donuts one could want, only walking distance. So are the ATM's and Banks. Tegu Airport B&B also offered to drive me to any of these local places for a small charge at night.

Unique Quality: I guess I felt like it was my home away from home but I was also really spoiled at the same time! For example, I told them I love fruit, and so for breakfast they served me fresh mango, banana, watermelon, pineapple in a huge sundae bowl, and also yogurt with guanabana - a fruit from the jungle - and I could choose any of a huge variety of menu choices like, fresh-squeezed orange juice, waffles and frosted flakes for breakfast. Absolutely Delicious!

I also love staying in hotels with unlimited high-speed internet, especially wireless, and this is what you get free at Tegu Airport B&B.

I think the great-water-pressure showers and luxury bathroom, even details like the way the towels are elegantly folded, really gave me the impression of a 3+ star US. hotel, but without the expense. I like a swimming pool too when at hotels, but in reality I don't always go for a swim anyway, so as long as I can cool down in a wonderful shower with unlimited water, I'm happy!

Directions: It's complicated finding street addresses in Tegucigalpa, so email first (they are really quick to answer). They send out a special street map via email, or offer to pick you up from other hotels, the airport or bus station. It's really easy.

Comments