Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Don't stay at Mayfair
I travel to jamaica every year to cover Rally Jamaica. This is the 2nd year I stayed at the Mayfair. This time I had a very horrible experience, I woke up on the final day to realise that my two Production cameras, a laptop and two cell phones were stolen from my room while I was asleep. A subsequent inspection of the room revealed that the room was not as secure as it should be. I requested to see someone from management but they never came or called. The police were called and detective Sargeant Stirling came and took a signed statement.
Management refused to compensate me, I am taking them to court. One plus is that the staff members are very nice and helpful.
I believe we paid ~$60/night US for each room (which was plenty large for two people). Three out of ten nights, the water wasn't working...the in-house restaurant was a ripoff...it was in a fairly safe but incredibly boring part of Kingston. Not terrible, I guess.
Unique Quality: The night bartender was cool; went out with us at the end of his shift.
Popular Hotels in Kingston
17 Waterloo Road, Kingston
85 Knutsford Blvd., Kingston
85 Chelsea Avenue, Kingston 5, Kingston
81 Knutsford Blvd., Kingston
Explore the World
- Murray Hill East Suites (149 East 39TH Street.)
- Residence Dehon
- Quality Inn and Conference Center
- Hilton Daytona Beach/Ocean Walk Village
- YMCA Hotel Shanghai
- Quality Inn at International Drive
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji
- Le Meridien President Dakar
- Ice House Serviced Apartments
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa
- Strawberry Park Resort
- Comfort Inn Mission Bay SeaWorld Area
- Apollo Serviced Apartment
- Santa Grand Hotel - West Coast