Frenchman's Cove Resort

traciontheriver's Profile Photo

Best of the Jamaican Experience

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 19, 2012

My sister and I stayed at Frenchman's Cove Resort for 5 nights and didn't want to leave! From the moment we arrived, our senses were on overload with the flora, fauna, beach and the staff and even the driver, Renford Taylor (awesome). Then we were driven to our villa (#3) and were overwhelmed with this secluded stone villa nestled into the jungle.

Unique Quality: We loved the stone walls, hand-cut, the wood ceilings and the incredible views! We walked around the whole property (45 acres) during our stay and even toured some of the villas and found them all to be unique, charming and very eco friendly-making a really small carbon foot-print on this amazing piece of Jamaica.
We were pampered the entire trip, the rooms immaculate, "anything you desire" attitude from everyone made us feel royal! (They catered to The Royals, The Beatles, Ian Fleming, loads of others, so they know what they are doing!
I can't say enough, You must stay at Frenchman's Cove Resort if you are considering any type of vacation. It is cheaper than the inclusive packages and the Resort can assist you with shuttles, drivers, reservations, tours and they really take care of everything!

Directions: 4 miles east of Port Antonio on the left.

Jungle and ocean

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 27, 2009

We stayed at Frenchman's Cove for a week in June. Loved it. Jungle around our villa and right on the ocean. Totally Awesome! Peaceful, great service. Huge. A house without a stove/oven. Room could use some updating. I loved the crabs by the ocean. My wife, 1 year old son and myself. Would go again!.

Unique Quality: In a jungle, on the ocean. Living in a house. Exceptional views.

Directions: East of Port Antonio, off main road.

Frenchman's Cove Resort

Amenities at Frenchman's Cove Resort

• Free Parking
  • Kitchenette

Port Antonio Travel Forum

Need advice about Port Antonio, Jamaica? Visit the Travel Forum for Port Antonio and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Port Antonio hotel reviews