Hidden Paradise Resort Hotel Negril

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 21% less than similarly rated 2 star hotels

• Jamaica4eva's Profile Photo

Best Beauty Budget

When I first stepped on the property I really felt like I was in Paradise. The grounds are beautiful with fruit tree's. The staff is friendly as well as helpful. I really thought that Sonia
    and Brian were always very thoughtful. One day Brian knocked a coconut down from the tree for me and prepared it so I could drink coconut water from it. Boy was it refreshing!
    The rooms are clean and spacious, with ceiling fans to help circulate the air. They also have air conditioners in all the rooms. It took a long time for it to get cold but, it finally did after a few hours.
    I liked the fact that they don't charge extra for the refrigerator. I love to feel my fridge up with the good fruit juices that I buy from Shamrock, a small store next door to the hotel.
    I got the package that offered free breakfast in the mornings. Breakfast was great you can order anything that's on the menu. That was a suprise for me because I thought breakfast was going to be toast and coffee. Breakfast was served outside in the nook overlooking the mountains out by the pool area. It is covered so as not to get wet from the rain. There are very nice views from the breakfast nook.
    The pool is very nice, I just hated to walk up steps to get to it. They have free wireless
    internet service by the pool area. So a lot of afternoons I was catching up on my emails from my friends and family. I stayed at Hidden Paradise for 10 nights of my 14 nights. I will stay there again when I travel to Negril.
    The hotel was a very affordable price that allowed me to stay in Negril longer than regularly. This hotel is not on the beach although there restaurant is. The name of the restaurant is Mama Flo's. They have good food. You must try the Hawaiian Chicken dish. Reasonable prices on all the items. I can't say enough good things about this place. I did hear dogs barking but wasn't all that bad at all. . In a nutshell, nice location no frills but very reasonably price.

Unique Quality: I love the way you can see the beauitful views from the breakfast nook.
    The grounds are kept up so nicely. Everyday they were being maintained.
    Clive and Brian were the best. One day the power went out because someone hit the pole,
    and Clive went and found me some candles so I could see inside my room.
    The Staff is very nice.