SuperClubs Hedonism II

Norman Manley Boulevard, PO Box 25, Negril, Jamaica, Caribbean

Hedonism II
Hotels.com Booking.com CheapCaribbean

Costs 39% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• A man should not be able to have this much fun.

Recommend to couples and singles, what a great experience. You have to do it at least once....bucket list item..I have been 4 times and can not wait to return.

Unique Quality: Food is incredible.....service is unbelievable..views....pools....water sports....ohh and of couse the night life>>>>>>

More photos of Hedonism II

This resort is 30+ years old and the rooms have not been updated or expanded...just renovated and remodeled over the years but people generally do not go to Hedo for the rooms...

Unique Quality: Clothing optional, costume fun, all-inclusive, no tipping required, no worries,

No Problem Mon!

Directions: Southwestern part of Jamaica

• Hedo 2 Sucks

Here is the truth. If there are any 5 star reviews for this resort they are coming from either the resort employees/management or someone from kentucky that lives in a trailer.

Imagine taking your significant other to a supposed tropical paradise only to find out it ended up being a run down motel 6 that has been overrun by the locals(assuming they are relatives of the employees/entertainment).

The room smelled like *** and the A/C would barely work. When we turned on the hot tub outside the room it made green bubbles. We asked if they could put some chlorine in and they said they don't use it!?

We have been to other resorts in Jamaica and the food selection was limited at Hedo and not very good. I actually was not able completely chew up the prime rib and swallow it because of all the gristle. For anyone in the lifestyle of swinging they know what it is like to go to a party and have bunch of single weenies hanging around creepin. That is the main flavor of this resort - the singles out number the couples on an average week and they are about 97% men. Most of the couples that were there were naturalist-not swingers. For those that do not know this there is a huge difference. Naturalists usually do not swing and are very clicky with the groups that they travel with. This will make it very awkward if you are there to have "fun" not wanting to offend anyone you are going to see for the entire week.

The beach peddlers are bad in Jamaica but the employees on the resort are actually more of a concern. They hang around outside the doors of your room waiting to "score". Friends of ours had a situation a few years back where an employee followed her into the restroom and the husband found him trying to corner her in the stall. He left the guy laying on the bathroom floor and notified the management.

The entertainment reminded us of a scene from the movie Idiocracy. They brought a series of black men out in a weird WWF style introduction that were supposed to be strippers. Most of them spent there limelight dry humping the floor with banana hammocks on. They would also prove there manhood by bringing women members of the audience on stage and show how many positions they could have sex by demonstrating(we are sure that was for later possibilities-lol). There were no women strippers which was a huge disappointment . More of less the whole thing was a sausage fest that made you want to carry a can of mace as you hurried your way back to your room.

Many of the decorations/structures around the resort were broken,rotted or outdated. Our main gripe with the resort is that Apple Vacations considered this a 4 star resort when it is actually a 2 star. If you read all the reviews seriously you know that is not the truth.

Unique Quality: The ocean is in front but a crappy beach

Directions: Just follow the single swingin weenies- they will lead you there!

• Negrils best Vacation spot for ANY couple!

The staff at Hedo 2 were the more freindly, courteous, and personable than at any place I have ever stayed! This was our first trip and we WILL be going back! The facility is working on updating some areas that are showing wear. The fitness room is almost brand new. Massage on the beach is outstanding! The food has a lot of local offerings as well as some standard "American" options. On site there is a Japanese and Italian restaurant as well, both I would give a 7. The entertainment and staff are so much fun! They keep you involved at any level you would like. Options for games throughout the day is a lot of fun. The beach and pool side bars both have great burgers and jerk chicken. Drinks are poured freely, no skimping on the alcohol! There is nightly theme nights and after entertainment the piano bar and the Disco open up!Plenty of options for off site tours, in addition to water sports during the day. If you want to get away to lay out on the beach, or party like you are in college again, both will work at Hedo 2. Have I said how nice the staff are?! LOL. Jermaine, Fifty, Ferrario, Augustus, Paulette, just to name a few! You guys and the rest of the staff are amazing, you have such enjoyable personalaties! My husband and I had such a great time reconnecting and visiting with everyone there. I actually started crying when I was leaving, I just didn't want to let it all go! THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!!!

Unique Quality: Staff!, Night-life, Entertainment.

Hedonism II resort--the 1st, the original

I return to Hedo for the 9h time June 22-29, 2013 and will compile an extensive tip list and photos right afterwards.

I'm returning for my 7th Annual Group Trip at the same time and for anyone that is interested and I also added a VT meet for drinks there nightly at the lobby bar....and I'll buy all the drinks! :-)

Unique Quality: All inclusive---100% (minus airfare there) plus it is clothing optional :-)

Included:

Rooms in various catergories
    Food 24/7
    Premium Drinks, Beer, sodas, etc at 5 bars 24/7
    All tips and gratuities
    Non motorized sports
    Nude and clothing optional pools, beaches
    Disco, piano bar and all entertainment both day and night
    Fitness center
    Gift stores on property (extra cost)
    Spa (extra cost)

Directions: About 60-90 minutes from southwest of Montego Bay airport on Jamaica's Southwest coast

• Anhedonia

My wife and I have been to Hedo twice before and we were very disappointed by our stay last week. In our room the air conditioner had only two settings jet engine arctic blast and off...the control panel had been replaced with a light switch. I would have liked to have called the front desk to complain but...the phone jack had been ripped out of the wall. We walked up to the front desk

Why didn't you call from the room?
    I told the about the phone.

When the maintenance crew came to the room I was told "It work mon" by a maintenance man who flicked the light switch on and started the jet engine hidden in the wall and informed me that the control unit was broken (not true, it was gone) and that we could open our door to the beach if we wanted fresh air .

I asked him to open the door to the beach....

and it popped off the track because no one had ever thought to lubricate it or clean the sand out. I asked if he could help me find a table fan which he could not.

Back down to the front desk again....
    Why didn't you call from the room?
    I told them about the phone again

My wife asked for a fan...
    and had to threaten the night assistant manager with our immediate departure to get one.

Fan arrives in room half hour later.
    Room floods two days later from leak in room above (watched maid walk around water on floor during day).

Back down to the front desk again...
    Why didn't you call from room?
    I told them about the phone again.

During our stay my wife and I (and many other people) saw a rat run through the dining room (this was not a mongoose). When I told the woman at the front desk about it she did not even pretend to be surprised.

The day we were liberated I shared all this information with a management team member she also did not bat an eye about the running rodent in the dining room.

She offered us two free nights which I viewed as more of a threat than a reward for what we were put through.

I would only recommend this resort to my worst enemy

• Best time of year to travel to Hedonism

We just returned from Hedonism II and were there during the Superclub's 30th anniversary party.
    They had a great band called Fab 5 on the beach during the big party night. Grilled lobster and just about everything else you wanted could be found during our all inclusive vacation at Hedo. I recommend traveling to this resort in October or January for lifestyles groups. This time there were more travel agents there than anyone else. Jamaica is the best island for a great time. Hedonism is the bomb!

• Best Place to Party Naked!

We just got back and we had a blast!!!!

Unique Quality: Be wicked for a week -- what more do you need?

Directions: Take the Shulttle from the airport

• Outstanding Vacation!

We just got back and we had a blast. I can't tell you how much fun it was. Butr maybe you should just see for yourself. I was just cleaning up my Web site and I ran across an article that I posted a while back. It's from "Front" a British magazine. It's about Hedo (including pics) and it's a pretty interesting read if you're interested. It's http://www.betyourboots.com/hedo.html

Unique Quality: Being Wicked for a Week!

• Best Vacation Ever

Adult Disney World! I had the best vacation I have ever had. All-inclusive. I didn't need any more money to tip, buy drinks (like on a cruise), for food!. All I had to worry about was having fun.

Unique Quality: No Holds Barred! Essetially no "rules". Adults are allowed to be kids!

• krisfromthevalley's Profile Photo

You want to get crazy..come here

Definitely worth it...activities everywhere and even if you don't end up staying at Hedonism, it is $75 to get in at night, but you have to leave at 3am. So get there early, eat at the buffet and party with the Hedonism folks. There's a nightclub there and a cool water slide. Right next to the beach and cabanas everywhere...

Basically, Hedonism is divided--prude and nude. So you're either naked or not...it's the fun of it. The night we came was toga night. So we got to wear togas and toga'd with people from all over the world.

Unique Quality: Interesting stories.....great pools and the staff is so much fun. Always something to do. There's a theme everynight.

• Steavis's Profile Photo

The greatest resort on earth!

Forget the cliches about being wicked for a week - just do it. Everyone deserves a week at hedo sometime in their life. Take off your clothes, do whatever comes into your mind, don't regret it.

Unique Quality: YOu can read about it elsewhere. The food is only OK, the hot tub rules, the pool with swim up bar rules, the disco is pretty ordinary, the hammocks are memorable, the beach is great but not as good as elsewhere in negril, haven't tried the waterslide yet owing to fear about injuries while unpretected by swimsuits!

• Sharon's Profile Photo

Where freedom rulls

This club is one of the Eregular ones in Super-Clubs.
    Lets call it an Adults club as kids under 18 are not allow to get in or stay.
    Its an all inclusive Club and full of things to do... cough ... All day Bars pools beach people and.. well... okay few more things.

• JamaicaBound's Profile Photo

Negril's Party Resort

This all-inclusive resort is for adults over the age of 18. It is known as the "party resort" because it offers lots of games & activities, such as Dirty Joke telling, wet t-shirt contests, MIxology classes, and a clothing-optional side complete with nude beach, pool, hot tub and swim-up bar. It's definitely not for the faint of heart!

Unique Quality: This resort is located on 7-mile beach, which is one of the best in Jamaica. White sand & crystal clear blue water. The resort has recently undergone renovations, and now has a water slide, great fitness center, and spa facilities.

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Hedonism II, where else

Characterized as a resort, although not by American standards, Hedonism is the rumored wild, well, hedonistic environment. Not to dispel the notions, as the resort, with its nude beach, bar and pool, free-flowing alcohol and other activities, is certainly a party atmosphere. But its not quite as bad as some of the stories.

Unique Quality: The Resort is divided into two sections: the main section features a pool, beach area, dining room, shops, disco and other traditional resort activities, including tennis, squash, scuba diving, waterskiing, windsurfing, sailing and kayaking and the separate nude section has its own beach, pool with swim up bar and jacuzzi. Different events are held in each section of the resort.

More about SuperClubs Hedonism II

Our group at Hedonism IIOur group at Hedonism II

Gateway to HedonismGateway to Hedonism

Map of Hedo IIMap of Hedo II

Hedonism II resort

by kwarren

Traveling to the Hedonism II this coming August. Conflicting reviews on numerous websites. Need some up to date information on everyting and anything that deals with the resort.

by leics

I doubt you'll get more up-to-date than the June 2010 reviews posted here, amongst the many others:

by Dabs

Maybe this link will work better for you

As with any review website you have to read the reviews carefully to see what it is that people like and dislike, frequently poor reviews are based on too high of expectations for the level of accomodation. One of the most recent reviews was from someone who hadn't anticipated the level of nudity and hanky panky, other people expect exactly that and enjoy it. It is called Hedonism after all...

by Odinnthor

Hedonism, Sandals and Couples are very generic at best. Since you have already made up yor mind, and other suggestions are likeley futile. I used mto live in Jamaica and frequently return to my Jamaica, and it you are looking for such AIs, Negril is likely the best out of the three main destinations there, - the others being Ocho Rios and Mobay (Montego Bay).

There are some better choices than Hedonism, so if you have some leeway, i will be happy to guide you along. Good luck.....d:o) One love!!

by leics

How dreadful to have ageing eyes and fingers which mistype! I do apologise to the OP for my error.

Jul 31, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Note: Hedonism II was sold by SuperClubs in early 2013 and since then numerous, on-going renovations and room remodels are occurring throughout the resort based on my 10 day stay in June 2013.