Natania's

Culloden Wths, Whitehouse, Caribbean

• Unspoiled Jamaica

Natania's is AMAZING. I have visited for years, as my family has a home nearby. In fact, I had my wedding reception and housed my out-of-country guests at Natania's and EVERYONE wants to go back. You'll feel like everyone is there to take care of you. And, you'll be close enough to YS Falls, Appleton Estate Rum Factory Tour, Black River, Bamboo Avenue, and Treasure Beach. This is the part of the Island that remains unspoiled and the people that you will meet will be authentic and friendly! Highly recommend Natania's. Planning my 50th birthday there for next year!!

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Tropical gardens

Natania's is listed as one of the best small inns in the Caribbean in several guidebooks. and we would have to agree. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with large trees and flowering plants. The perfect setting for birdlife. We were not disappointed and every day we took a walk around the grounds. Much to our delight we saw many hummingbirds.

Unique Quality: There is a very nice pool at Natania's. It is located beside the ocean so there are great views out over the sea and fantastic sunsets.

Comments