- Reviews: 173
Meridien: Very beautiful hotel
The Meridien hostel brand is a famous 4 star one. The hotel in Martinique is extremely nice (well, not a surprise for a 4 star). Not located in Fort de France but in a charming place, les Trois Ilets. The hotel has its own beach and all the good stuff you can find in a 4 star hotel (swimming pool, excellent breakfast, classy hall entrance...).
Have no idea of the price as I stayed there while being a flight attendant, and thus the company paid for us. Guess it is quite expensive, though.
By the way, the hotel was nearly empty, the only clients beeing mainly flight attendants from France, Belgium and Canada.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Ritz-Carlton Bali Resort & Spa
- Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Mayan Palace Riviera Maya
- Hotel Palomar Atlanta - Midtown - a Kimpton Hotel
- Pera Palace Hotel
- Hotel Beauchamps
- El Rico Suites Apartelle
- Golden Sands Villas
- Saville Park Suites Chatswood (10 Brown Street Nsw Sydney 2067)
- Renaissance Dubai
- Holiday Inn Express BELTON, MO
- Rixos Sungate
- Silka Seaview Hotel