Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
simple and cheap
The service is nice. the hotel is restored, but it has a sad rooms, not nice. But still, it's ok, even it has a strange smell all the time.
Bad thing that it's up on the hill, so you have to climb up on the way home.There is one beach nearby, but not nice.
Good thing is that near is a ferry which goes to Fort de France.
Unique Quality: Great view.
Popular Hotels in Martinique
Pointe Philippeau, Sainte-Luce, 97228, Caribbean
Les Hauts de l'Anse Mitan, Trois-Ilets, Martinique
Sainte-Luce South west, , Martinique
Explore the World
- Europe Playa Marina
- Sunwing Resort - Kamala Beach
- Magnolia Hotel Denver
- Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta
- Club Intrawest - Palm Desert
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Laurel, Maryland
- The Hive Backpackers Hostel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
- Pantages Suites Hotel & Spa
- Impala Island Inn
- Edgewood Resort
- Rainbow Bay Resort
- Hotel Charma
- Al Ansar Al Shourfah Hotel