Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Sandy beach paradise
We spent the Bonaire portion of our honeymoon, about 8 days, at this hotel. Definitely would return.
This appears to be one of the few Bonaire hotels that has its own sandy beach, and it is a beautiful one. (Booties are still a must for Bonaire, though, most of the island's beaches are rocky corral -- but you're here to dive, so it shouldn't be a problem). Bongo's the thatched hut restaurant on the beach, serves a decent breakfast and pretty good dinner. A wonderful place to relax with some drinks. The dive shop on the beach is superb. And like many Bonaire waterfront properties, this one is also a marked dive site with tons of beautiful fish, though the coral is mostly "Eden's Rubble" at this site. A great first dive on the island if you're staying here.
Staff is friendly, and the lobby area had a slow but adequate wireless internet. They said they'd build out the wifi to the beach.
Unique Quality: The beach is unique for Bonaire, Bongo's is good to great food with an excellent atmosphere. Excellent dive shop.
Directions: North side of kralendyk
Popular Hotels in Bonaire
E.E.G. Boulevard 10, Caribbean
Kaya Gobernador N Debrot 71, , Bonaire
Blvd Santa Barbara 50, Bonaire
79 Kaya Gobernador Debrot, Kralendijk, Bonaire
Explore the World
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- La Quinta I-45 North
- Ramada Hotel On The Bay Conference Resort - Belleville
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Denver Tech Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Radisson SAS Hotel Beijing
- Century Southern Tower Hotel
- Skycity Darwin
- Corbett Tiger Den Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Angers
- Superclubs Breezes Curacao
- Marriott Evansville Airport
- Bacara Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Resort Gagudju Crocodile