Granada Hotels

• rosequartzlover1 profile photo rosequartzlover1
  • Reviews: 396

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hostel San Angel: Granada hostel

Hola! See you all again.I am just back from my 2010 trip.And this year I went to Nicaragua.This is my first night accomodation in Nicaragua ,Hostel San Angel.After 1 hour taxi ride ,the friendly taxi driver try to drop me as close as possible to the hotel I plan to stay .He drove around and even got off the taxi to ask where exactly the hotel is.....so kind of him.But I just told him drop me at the park central.I saw hostel San Angel nea rby so I checked it out ,and they had the room that I need which is twin room (2 small beds ) It's a family run hostel,and they are so friendly ,he can speak some english.The room (number 6) I got was small private room with fan,with bath but not hot shower.There's 1 small window that can open but see nothing ,only the wall of other room.The room cost 22$(480 cordoba) (nov 2010) with breakfast.They provide the wire to hang the laundry ,which is in the small garden in front of guest room.
The hostel is on Calle el Caimito ,only 1 and half block from park cetral,even not that clean room but it's located on very good location.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written December 17, 2010

• nicatraveler profile photo nicatraveler
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Casa La Luna: Great price and location!!

I visited Granada for a long weekend and found this great hotel. I stayed there for 3 nights and have absolutely no complaints. It was in a great location, walking distance to everything. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. They helped me plan trips to the mombacho volcano for nothing but a spectacular hike and all other activities they have to offer in Granada. The rooms were very clean and good sized with a private bathroom, my whole entire time staying with the hotel I was extremely comfortable and felt like I was in paradise. The courtyard has beautiful plants everywhere with a fountain. A perfect place to sit and relax. I have absolutely no complains and can't wait for the opportunity to return to Granada. I will for sure stay again at this hotel and recommend to everyone to stay there.

Great courtyard, very clean rooms, comfortable beds, great location

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average