Granada Hotels

• nyceagle1633 profile photo nyceagle1633
  • Reviews: 135

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel La Bocona: Hotel La Bocona

I miss you La Bocona! Incredible staff, great breakfasts, good location (noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, but hey Granada is a big Party). The rooms are gigantic with beautiful comfortable king size beds and super high ceilings. Two courtyards make lounging around nice. One courtyard has a small pool. The bathrooms are separate from the room itself, so you have to shuffle to them, but it's not that bad.

Pool, location is 2 blocks from Parque Central and 1 block from ATM.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written October 9, 2010
Tip Photo

• rosequartzlover1 profile photo rosequartzlover1
  • Reviews: 508

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hostel San Angel: Granada hostel

Hola! See you all again.I am just back from my 2010 trip.And this year I went to Nicaragua.This is my first night accomodation in Nicaragua ,Hostel San Angel.After 1 hour taxi ride ,the friendly taxi driver try to drop me as close as possible to the hotel I plan to stay .He drove around and even got off the taxi to ask where exactly the hotel is.....so kind of him.But I just told him drop me at the park central.I saw hostel San Angel nea rby so I checked it out ,and they had the room that I need which is twin room (2 small beds ) It's a family run hostel,and they are so friendly ,he can speak some english.The room (number 6) I got was small private room with fan,with bath but not hot shower.There's 1 small window that can open but see nothing ,only the wall of other room.The room cost 22$(480 cordoba) (nov 2010) with breakfast.They provide the wire to hang the laundry ,which is in the small garden in front of guest room.
The hostel is on Calle el Caimito ,only 1 and half block from park cetral,even not that clean room but it's located on very good location.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written December 17, 2010

• gatica profile photo gatica
  • Reviews: 3

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Granada Property Rentals GPS: House rentals

We rented a house for six months in Granada. GPS rents out all sorts of properties in Grabada and also in SJDS. If you are in a group this is a good option to consider - lot more room, often, than a hotel. The properties range in price, style, etc.

The people in the office are very responsive and Vanessa is a real gem. When we were looking for a long-term rental she asked us our needs and found the perfect house for us! If there is any problem - big or small - she is on top of it in minutes

• Opinion of Price: N/A