Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
Cabañas La Via Lactea: Very relaxing place to stay
We really enjoying ours stay. Sound of the river, singing birds and nothing to bother you. Just what we wanted to find in Boquete. Just relax and nature
Unique Quality: Great views, simple and confortable, well attended. Away from the noise but only two minutes from downtown Boquete
- Reviews: 11
Hotel Rebequete: Hotel Corner
A small well built hotel where the builders are proud of their workmanship.
Well run by it owners who keep it clean and pleasant. Included are cooking facilities available to the guests. Especially appreciated by back packers and birdwatchers who like to pack a lunch with bottled water.
Unique Quality: A very quiet part of town where windows open a flowered garden or quiet street.
- Reviews: 11
Pension Merilos: Hotel Corner in Boquete
A small Hotel that have kitchen facilities available for the guests.
Plenty of hot water, clean pleasant rooms with secure inside entrances.
Owner a source of information on local sights.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Boquete
Jaramillo Arriba, Boquete
Palo Alto, Boquete
Apdo 0413-00092, Boquete
Explore the World
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Asu
- Hotel Esprit Saint Germain Paris
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Angels Home Hotel
- Super 8 Motel - Chicago/Waukegan/I-94 N.
- The Peninsula Chicago
- PV-Holidays Residence Pierre & Vacances L'Ange Gardien
- Ideal Hotel Design Paris
- Louvre Saint Honore Hotel
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village
- Home Inn (Guangzhou Baiyun Avenue)
- Elm Court Holiday Homes
- The Phoenix Inn / The Atomic Inn
- Ramada Inn Hazleton (Route 309 North.)