- Reviews: 2
Gambpa Rainforst resort: Best Hotel in a rainforst setting
The hotel is in a great location for day tripping thru the rainforst. The staff is great. Make sure you stop by the Monkey bar for a cold drink then take your drink out to the large view deck just out side of the bar for taking in the view.
At sunset you can see parrots flying to their nesting trees by the marina. Early in the morning you can hear the howler monkeys starting out thier day.
The canopy tour is unique. They take you from the hotel lobby on a safari truck to the back of the resorts property and drop you off at a (Disnyland style bucket ride) to the top of The Tree canopy for 306 degree views of the canal and rainforest.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square South
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort
- Ramada Inn El Centro
- AmericInn - Stillwater, MN
- Hilton Harrisburg & Towers
- Kingsgate Resort
- Leonia Holistic Destination
- Gulf View South Padre Island
- Hibiscus Garden Hotel
- Roxanne Towers
- Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Van Nuys
- Traverse Bay Lodge
- Hotel Doria
- Hotel Cardinal