Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
In a setting near the mountains of Cerro Azul in the Charges National Park is Hostal Casa de Campo.
it is home to several species of birds and wildlife.
We were greeted upon our arrival by the owner, Anna Maria Sanchiz
Our room was beautifully decorated. It had a queen size bed, nice sized bathroom. There was a door leading out to our private balcony with a hammock.
Unique Quality: There is a pool and spa treatments are available. I had a massage with natural oils.
When I arrived at the spa no one was there. So hubby and I decided to go for a walk on the trail.
We hadn't gotten far when we saw a girl from the Inn running toward us. She handed me a bar of soap and said something in spanish about a spa treatment. I took it to mean, go take a shower and then get a massage.
Directions: 20 minutes from Tocumen International Airport
Popular Hotels in Cerro Azul
Avenida Los Cumulos 3-G, Las Nubes, Cerro Azul
Explore the World
- Gazipasa Pasha Star Side
- The Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
- Radisson Hotel Denver Stapleton Plaza
- Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera & The Magellan Sutera)
- Trafalgar Cottages
- Hampton Inn Baltimore - Camden Yards
- The Cove Of Lake Geneva
- Empress Zoe
- Royal Garden Apartments
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel And Towers
- The Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel
- Watermark Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Washington
- Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra