IHP Hotel El Faro

Marinel's Profile Photo

One of Aguadillas oldest Hotels

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 6, 2005

I will be honest, I have never stayed there, I lived in Aguadilla and I have friends so I never have to rent. But if I had to I guess I would try one of the oldest Hotels in the area.

Unique Quality: The view is spectacular and the food very criolla. Be prepare to undo a botton or two in your pant or let loose that zipper.

MTrav's Profile Photo

Hotel El Faro

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 20, 2005

Hotel El Faro is a friendly, mellow place to stay. The grounds are very well kept, gardenlike, and secluded (a bit hard to find the place the first time around), with two pools and a guest laundry. The rooms are clean, air conditioned, and very quiet.

The El Faro staff is first rate and full of good advice about the area. There are two sister hotels in San Juan, so its a snap to make arrangements for a trip across the island.

Unique Quality: The best feature of El Faro is the outdoor restaurant. It has a great menu, delicious fresh seafood, and lots of atmosphere!

Directions: Carr. 107 is the main road through Auguadilla. Just north of the Crash Boat turnoff, at the bottom of a hill, there is a fotomart and a donut shop. Turn here and youll see the hotel gate.

Nearby IHP Hotel El Faro

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services

Aguadilla Travel Forum

Need advice about Aguadilla, Puerto Rico? Visit the Travel Forum for Aguadilla and ask our Answer Gurus.

Aguadilla Travel Guide