Parador Perichi's

Rd 102 Km 143, Playa Joyuda, Cabo Rojo, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico, 00623, Caribbean

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• abandoned crime scene

I stayed on February 6, 2010. The room was small, stinky, and crumby. Bedspreads were stained with what appeared to be dried blood. Rugs were stained by iron burns. Ceiling had falling paint. Air conditioning vent was surrounded with mildew and mold. Bathtub was... humm, old and stained/soiled in gray. The whole decor was incredibly old and shabby. TV set was probably inherited from my great-grandmother's mother. There were roaches too, many small and friendly. The staff was indifferent to the problems and incoveniences. We were staying to be the medical staff of a huge cycling event and could not change hotels, so after a lot of arguing and the threat of bringing on the health department (which I intend to write to) they gave us a cleaner room that smelled old, and damp and moist. There were roaches there as well. The rude front desk lady informed us that those were the rooms given when you use the internet site... so beware. honestly, if this is the only hotel available or that you can afford... either stay home and save for something better or sleep in your car.

Unique Quality: It looks great in pictures. I would not eat at the restaurant, although it looks nice, because of all the roaches I did see in the building. I am sure there must be a pool, I would not want to swim in it...

• abandoned crime scene