2.5 out of 5 stars2.5 Stars

Club Cala de Palmas
Orbitz.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

• WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

I was offered a dirty and old villa. We are Owners and Platinum Members of Interval, which means that we should be offered a BEAUTIFUL villa since day #1, the room 992 was disgusting and that was the dump I was offered. I don't know if there is discrimination to their own race but when I complained that the villa I was in there was a stranger working on front of my door in early morning hours since they were remodeling some units, nobody acted on the situation and I had to go in person so I could be heard and they could act on it. When I checked there was no towels on that room, which a paper stated the opposite. Then two days after my complaints, front desk called me to offer moving me and my mother to another room. I was promised to have someone help us with the luggage, when I called front desk, nobody came around to help. I was offered a beautiful villa on the second floor, my mother and I couldn't take it because she can't climb stairs due to a problem on her legs. Front desk told me there was nothing that could be done since two bedroom units were available on the first floor. I told her if she can give me one of those units, she told me there was an additional charge of $118 plus tax. For the bad service I should had been upgraded at NO CHARGE whatsoever. I will never go back to this dump again and I should had been refunded for all the bad service incurred during my stay. There is only Wifi internet on the lobby and towels should be taken before 6pm to the poolside station. If you don't take them to them, they will charge you. With that being said, choose another place.

More about CLUB CALA DE PALMAS

Help on info on car rental in Puerto Rico

by Joematt

Hello
I will be flying with family to San Juan and going to Four Points by Sheraton Resort & Casino at Palmas Del Mar in Humacao, Puerto Rico. Then I need to go to the cruise terminal next day. When I return I need to go from Cruise Terminal to Humacao, Puerto Rico.

If I rent a car can I take it back to the airport and then go to the cruise terminal. When I come back do I have to go to the airport to rent another car? I don't know anything about Puerto Rcio. I appreciate your help.

Re: Help on info on car rental in Puerto Rico

by coquishideaway

Well, the flaw in your plan is that Palmas Del Mar is about 45min-1+ hr away from the cruise dock.
Is there any way to change hotels so you are closer to SJ and the cruise docks?
If yo are only there for 1 night pre-cruise, it is not worth the drive.

But, yes, if you rent with certain companies, you can rent a car at the airport (or close) and then drop off close to the cruise dock and visa versa.
Check out Charlie's Car rental company. They have shuttles and will take you to/from the cruise dock and their office.

Comments