Isabela Hotels

Our Members Say

• mitchnyb profile photo mitchnyb
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Villa Montana Beach Resort: The Best Business Trip Ever . . . .

Our company is opening a new plant in Isabela, Puerto Rico and I needed to travel to the area for the first time. Being unfamiliar with the area I looked online for the closest place to our plant and was directed to the Villa Montana Beach Resort. I was apprehensive as it wasn’t a typical business hotel but I thought how bad can it be to stay at a resort when on business!. Flying into the Aguadilla airport was a breeze and took away the hassle of a 2-hour drive from San Juan Puerto Rico. And it was a direct flight from Newark which was another surprise. Upon landing and getting my rental car a short 15 minute drive later and there I was.

What a great place, there is everything to do or nothing at all. I had a hard time remembering I was there on business. Once I took a look at the stretch of secluded beach and the beautiful Caribbean Ocean I could see myself surfing & scuba diving, hiking and biking, but that will have to wait for another more pleasurable trip.

The guest rooms were perfectly set up and comfortable with all the modern amenities. There is no internet in the guest rooms which was no problem really. The Internet was easily accessible at the Eclipse restaurant where I enjoyed my morning coffee. I also was surprised at the number of other business travelers there doing the same thing. We all said if people at our offices could only see us now!

The staff was very helpful when it came to directions to our plant in Isabela and even helped me set up a business dinner for later in the evening with some of my colleagues. I now look forward to my future business trips to our plant and will be staying at the Villa Montana Beach Resort again you can be sure.

Great Staff and clean rooms. Beautiful views and great food.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Luxury Travel, Business Travel
  • Written June 29, 2008

• gwensmith profile photo gwensmith
  • Reviews: 2

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Villa Montana Beach Resort: Most luxurious resort in Isabela

Unreal find. We stumbled on this resort on the web.

Our family went for a getaway to Villa Montana Beach Resort for Thanksgiving weekend. We wanted a quick and easy location with lots of sun and warmth. With Jetblue flying out of Newark, it was perfect. It was cheap and quick to get to Villa Montana from home and only a few minutes from Aquadilla airport. What a treat, especially when traveling with 3 kids.

The kids could swim, hike, play tennis, horseback ride and snorkel. Snorkeling at Villa Montana is some of the best in the Caribbean and now the kids want to surf. I guess we are up for a return visit there and surfing lessons.

My husband and I loved Villa Montana. We walked that beautiful stretch of beach. The villa was expansive and comfortable. We could cook in our villa, and some nights we cooked the kids dinner and then went for a romantic dinner on our own. We went for drinks in the cool “O” Bar, then had dinner at The Eclipse Restaurant, which is right the ocean and lit with candles and torches. Breathtaking. The food was exceptional, not cheap, but worth every penny. And we were never rushed. We could enjoy the peace and quiet and romance of the evening without feeling that they wanted to turn our table. Won’t find that a most places.

We would totally recommend for families with children, for a romantic vacation, for a wedding (there was the most romantic wedding there during our visit - on the beach of course.)

Service was good, not great but we did not care. They did not swan over you, but pretty much left you alone unless you asked for something. I have been to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world and yes, sometimes the service blows you away. But honestly when I want to relax and unwind, sometimes that type of service is just over the top. At Villa Montana they were responsive and nice, very warm, but not in your face.

My husband says enough already but I can't believe we found this place and it is now our favorite family vacation and the kids want to go for spring break.

Two pools.
Lighted tennis courts.
Pristine and deserted beach.
Amazing food - two restaurants. One outside on the beach.
Ocean front villas.
Hammocks.
Hiking trails.
Comfortable rooms with kitchens.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Beaches, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel
  • Written January 31, 2008

• Mujeriego profile photo Mujeriego
  • Reviews: 6
Hotel Mira Mar. this is also...

Hotel Mira Mar. this is also at the Guajataca Tunel. as a turistic place, there are all kind of accommodations. there are rooms with 1,2 and 3 bed rooms. this is a very nice hotel.
the currency on prices I do not Know. with the phone # that I will be providing, you can call and find out.

In this hotel I liked everything but what I liked the best was thse service and the room. in this hotel you'll find pools, Billards, restaurants and a lot more. there is a great view to the Tunel of Guajataca, the Beach and friendly people.

• Opinion of Price: about average