- Reviews: 483
We stayed at Canda's in the...
We stayed at Canda's in the inn upstairs. Inquire in the bar.
The asking price is $60/night, however, there is room for negotiation.
The rooms at Canda's are very basic. Just a bed, table & chairs and a bathroom, with bare, tiled floors and flourescent lighting. The rooms are air-conditioned, but we had a lack of hot water in the bathroom.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
- Hampton Inn Orangeburg, S.C. (I-26 Exit 145a.)
- Rydges Oasis Resort Caloundra
- Poovar Island Resort
- Sunrise Beach Inn
- Colossae Thermal Spa Hotel Pamukkale
- Holiday Inn Garden Court London - Oxford Circus
- Casa Monica Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia Center City
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
- Alicia's Palace
- Bohol Tropics Resort
- Sailor's Beach Hotel