Tres Sirenas Beach Inn

26 Sea Beach Dr., Rincon, 00677, Caribbean

More about Tres Sirenas Beach Inn

The absolute best Inn in Rincon

Stayed for a few days at Tres Sirenas in February, and all of the reviews were not wrong. What an inn! Two hotel rooms and two suites could not have been more upscale, tasteful, and exclusive. I'm very spoiled, and have stayed at many luxury hotels, and Tres Sirenas can accurately be described as a mini "Ritz Carlton" on the beach. Harry and Lisa are caring, knowledgable, charming hosts, and the full breakfasts, set up on your own private veranda or outside table, were outstanding. Sample fare during my stay included omlettes, banana and blueberry pancakes, and french toast. My only gripe is the coffee. You have to fix it yourself in your room. For someone used to Starbucks French Roast, generic Folgers or Maxwell House just doesn't make the grade. I'm sorry to say that the inn will be changing hands soon, but I hope the fine hoteling standards will continue on with the new owners.

We loved Tres Sirenas

by TripAdvisor Member dwolf29757

My husband and I just returned from 4 nights at Tres Sirenas and we understand why they consistantly receive 5 stars. The B&B is in a perfect spot, just feet from the ocean. We loved the sound of the waves at night. Harry & Lisa are gracious hosts and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. Breakfast was delightful and served right outside our room on individual tables with a view of the ocean. We would then spend some time on the beach just in front of the hotel, relaxing and swimming. In the evening when the weather cooled, the jacuzzi was splendid. The rooms were lovely and comfortable. All in all, Tres Sirenas became one of our favorite places to stay and we look forward to our return.

Wow.

We are not vacation people. We don't go in for the all-inclusive, wrist-band cafeteria, forced socialization of cruise ships and package deals. We like to dent rental cars and drive on dirt roads and learn the language. But sometimes we like to relax. Thus we went straight for Tres Sirenas.

We had never heard of Rincon before but we wanted to find some place with a direct flight ever since we lost a day on the beach the year before trying to get one of those winged mini-vans to fly us to the island of Vieques from San Juan. When we found a direct flight from New York we decided to check out the area.

Lisa and Harry, the owners of Tres Sirenas really know their stuff. Every day they told us what was going on in the village. We got there on a sunday and they clued us in to a little outdoor bar up in the hills behind the town center where a local fisherman goes out in the mornings and comes back to make fresh Sushi for eight dollars.

Everyday they knew exactly what to do. On calm days they lent us snorkling gear and told us just where to see the best elkhorn coral reefs. On stormy days they found a friend of theirs to give us surf lessons.

Every morning starts with a home made, healthful breakfast. And every time we swore that we wouldn't do anything all day but take a chair down to the beach and bake. But every afternoon we were off for a local adventure. I had saved up for weeks for this trip, but I found it hard to part with my money in a village of $2 Coronas, $6 dinners and a $25/day rental car.

We are going back next year for sure.

Great Place!

Tres Sirenas lived up to the reviews..... quite simply, it is a wonderful place. The inn literally sits on the beach and offers unparalelled luxury and views. Our room (the pool studio) was perfect! I would strongly recommend this property to anyone.

The most wonderful place - hands down

by TripAdvisor Member saralyn78

I started doing internet research looking for a villa in Puerto Rico that sleeps up to 12 (it was a girls getaway long weekend -- also a bit of a celebration of my engagement!) and came across Tres Sirenas. It just looked so beautiful on the website and the owners Lisa and Harry were great on the phone. So I booked the entire place for 5 days. Of course you never know until you get there how the experience will actually be. When our group pulled up we all gasped - it was the most beautiful house right on the ocean with a perfect quiet beach surrounding it and a gorgeous clean pool and hottub. And then we saw the rooms. The master suite has a spacious living room and kitchen - first thing I noticed was all the beautiful dark wood furniture and big open kitchen. I later found out that Lisa did all the decorating herself! Every room in the villa was immaculate and inviting. Each morning we awoke to breakfast prepared by Lisa -- always something different and always delicious. We spent everyday on the beach or sunning by the pool, in the master room blending fruit and rum drinks, every sunset in the hottub (the villa faces the sun!). One evening my friends threw me a surprise dinner on the pool patio -of course Lisa and Harry helped to set up an outdoor dinner for 12. They let us use their big grill where we grilled up steak, shrimp and salmon. It was a glorius dinner under the stars. Lisa also recommended a local yoga instructor who we hired for each morning. Nothing beats yoga by the sea!

It was a wonderful trip. We barely left Tres Sirenas -- save for a dinner at The Spot (nice place to go!) and cocktails at Calypso.

There cannot be a better place to stay. Thank you Lisa and Harry for making it so memorable!

pampered guests

Prepare yourself for the ulitimate ocean front inn experience. Lisa and Harry the innkeepers are the "Cream de la Cream " in my book. I had my fantastic, and I mean FANTASTIC GORMET BREAKFAST brought/served to me right outside my room, on the deck, overlooking the pristine pool and a breathtaking caribbean view. All the rooms are just so well planned and the innkeepers spared no expense in decorating them. All I can say is Book your vacation at the "Tres Sirenas" now!!!!

Loved Tres Sirenas

by TripAdvisor Member marmite2

Tres Sirenas is a lovely guest house right on the beach. We stayed there July 2006 and had booked into an Ocean Room but the hosts Lisa and Harry kindly upgraded us to the Pool Studio which was spacious and beautifully decorated (it was available that week). We were served a lovely breakfast each morning on our terrace looking out to sea. The grounds are well maintained with a small pool and hot tub which we were lucky enough to have to ourselves for the whole week. Lisa & Harry are very friendly and helpful but also respect your privacy. Tres Sirenas is the perfect place for rest and relaxation.

You will definately need a car in Rincon as there are not many restaurants within walking distance and take a map as it's easy to get lost! We recommend eating at the Lazy Parrott.

the best place on earth

by TripAdvisor Member Francois99

Unbelieveable beach just feet from the house!! The best gourmet breakfasts. Unbeleivably plush rooms. You will never want to leave, dont bother searching further - just book this place now while you can.

Relax in Rincon

by TripAdvisor Member Albatross37

Settle down in Rincon in this cozy B&B. Let the sound of the waves outside your room sooth your anxiety after driving on Puerto Rico's highways! Tres Sirenas was clean, comfortable, and luxurious.

Our hosts Lisa and Harry were warm and attentive to our needs. Breakfasts were great and served outside with the company of the Inn's Parrot. At night we slept soundly. Tres Sirenas is close to many different beaches and areas of interest. Nearby Tres Palmas Marine Reserve off of "Steps Beach" was best for snorkeling with good elkhorn coral formations.

The room we had was a poolside room with a small fridge and microwave. This was enough to allow us to keep picnic items ready for our daily excursions. In booking our reservation they were very prompt about responding to our questions over the internet.

Our final evening was made even more memorable by the sight of 3 or maybe 4 manatees swimming about 100-ft offshore and visible from the pool. Stay here and maybe some of Rincon's magic will find you as well.

Exceptional...

by TripAdvisor Member Road2Happiness

I've stayed at Harry and Lisa's Tres Sirenas Beach Inn two times in the past two years in the Sea Beach Apartment - a duplex on the upper level of the inn. Once with my girlfriends and the next with my husband. Both experiences were one's to brag about.

Whilst reading several reviews you'll find guests decribe Tres Sirenas as the "cream de la cream," "a mini ritz carlton," and "little jewel" amongst others and I have to confirm them all!

Talk about a gourmet breakfast! My attempt at Sunday breakfast at home is now often compared to Lisa's fabulous spreads - I must be lacking in creativity!!

This is the absolute best place to stay in Rincon and rates are incredibly reasonable. Harry and Lisa are wonderfully special people and they contributed to making our stay everything we hoped it would be.

Simply stated, this should be a must on your list of places to stay at least once in your lifetime.

Comments