6165 Isla Verde Ave., Carolina, Puerto Rico, Caribbean

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Average

• BellaMora's Profile Photo

Vacation Rental Property

The only inconvenice was that the ATM, Spa/Salon, and dinner time restaurant was right next door at the El San Juan Hotel. Other than that, this hotel had everything. --very nice staff. I rented a penthouse with an amazing view on the top floor. Very nice and I highly recommend it.

I went through www.vacationrentals.com to get the rate that I got. I didnt reserve directly with the hotel

Directions: Right off of Isla Verde Ave immediately before El San Juan Hotel and directly across the street from Paseo San Juan

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo

ESJ Towers

Here is an image of the ESJ Towers, where I usually stay.

More about ESJ Towers

by irinakats

ESJ Towers There are some very nice hotels in every price range on Isla Verde. ESJ towers was around $130 a night- off season (summer)- and it's got a beautiful view and a private beach. Also includes: gym, suana, indoor and outdoor pool, bar, pool/billiards room, rastaurant, etc.

ESJ was perfect

My family and I stayed at the ESJ Towers from March 4-11, 2004. ESJ Towers provided us with a wonderful apartment that was clean and very big. The view was wonderful, looking out over the beach. The location is perfect, within walking distance to the Ritz Carleton, Wyndam El San Juan and Intercontinental Hotel and Casinos. The pool, restaurant and lobby are not as new and high end as the other hotels on the Isla Verde strip but everything (restaurants, casinos etc.) is within walking distance. For the size, location and price of the apartments you can not beat ESJ Towers.

Nice place

I was pleased with my stay at ESJ towers. The maid service was very good. The breakfast was ok, but needed variety. The bus stop to Old San Juan is just outside the entrance. Overall I was happy with my stay.

an enema would be better

This place is HORRIBLE....don't ever go. The location is bad, you have to drive to the good part of PR. This hotel makes you never want to return to PR, but I am trying to go back., and I will but not at the ESJ Towers

It's no Ritz-Carlton, but its not horrible either

There are really great things about ESJ Towers-the location, having a kitchenette, the mini mart, helpful service, and the pool-and there are not so great things about ESJ Towers-the decor, the postage stamp-sized beach towels, the heinous breakfasts. If you want ambience and glitz, you have to go next door to the Wyndham El San Juan. For me, the biggest drawbacks were the daily phonecalls from the sales staff trying to get me to listen to their timeshare pitch, and the fact that the age of the average resident was about 80. I had not been informed that we were staying in a timeshare and that may have influenced my decision.
But, overall, it was a fine experience.

Comfortable, not spectacular

We stayed in the ESJ Towers over Christmas, 2003. It is a combination facility with some condos and some rented rooms. Most rooms have a balcony with a great view of the beach and water. They also have the air conditioner condensor on the balcony; these are loud, so one has to turn off the ac to relax on the balcony (not a great hardship, depending, I suppose, on the time of your visit). The hotel is clean, the rooms are comfortable, and the concierge is quite helpful. The pool was clean and never over-crowded, since the hotel is located on a nice beach. The hotel restaurant is really bad, but the El San Juan Hotel has 6-8 excellent restaurants and is right next door. If you are looking for a luxury facility with extensive guest services, you will be disappointed. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable place in which to relax, ESJ Towers is fine.

A Real Shining Star

I've just finished reading the reviews on this Hotel and I just can't believe some of them. My wife and were there for week this past winter and we had a blast. The staff was unbeliably courteus. The only thing that I can say about the place is location, location, location. We are definitely going back next winter.

esj was great

Stayed at ESJ for 10 days. Our son-in-law and daughter have a 2 week time share there . they have owned it for 25 years. The place was clean the staf was excellent and the location was great. Had a wonderful time, any one that doesn't like it probably should not even bother to go to Puerto Rico. Beautiful pool and nice beach.

neighborhood bar/restaurants

by anti0422

We will be staying at esj towers isla verde.........any small local bar /restaurants nearby ........Also any byob restaurants in san juan.......Thanks

Comments