177 Seaview Avenue, Marigot Bay, Castries, St. Lucia, Caribbean
Venere.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

More about Oasis Marigot

Oasis Marigot

My wife and I honeymooned in an ocean cottage at Oasis Marigot in mid June last year. It is one of the most breathtaking places.

Lush and at that time of year not too hot.

The bay is quiet and the people friendly.

No cars or nightclubs - the beach is OK.

Could do with better quality watersports really - but this may have changed since then.

Cottages on v steep hill side, you may, very occassionally need to walk as the the lift thing (as anything) does not work (rare)

If you want quiet with glorious environment this place can't be beaten.
Maybe if the actual facilties were more 'gucci' then it would be busier and that would ruin marigot bay - I'd keep it as it is - a little bit rough at the edges. If you do go remember this and just look accross the bay.

Best place in the world to read books - bring what you want to read.

Enjoy.

Paul L.

My Piece of Paradise

I fondly remember the lst time I saw Marigot Bay, about 15 years ago,
as part of an island tour. Now, I have been there 4 times, always
staying at Oasis Marigot. The seahouses are perfect for me, my family
and friends. The elegant, simple style of the buildings, both exterior
and interior, are relaxing and comfortable. Our special spot is the
porch, overlooking the bay, good at any time of the day or night. Our
special entertainment is our 'demanding' feathered friends ... just
last March, we discovered they love mangos!! And, the 'trembler' is
amazing!!
Everyone I've met at Oasis Marigot is helpful and friendly - staff, guests, Lucians. St. Lucia is a beautiful island to savor again, and again.

Paradise

Dear Future Customers,

If you want a perfect Caribbean holiday then Oasis Marigot is for you.
We stayed in a 2 -floor villa with a pool outside, overlooking Marigot Bay. Taxis to Castries are cheap - good for stocking up on groceries as the local shop at Marigot is expensive. Excursions are very reasonable - recommend a 1 day yacht down to the Pitons. Locatiions further north have more nightlife, but we found after a day out that there was more than enough for us (2 adults and 2 teenage daughters) to do around Marigot itself. Staff are all very friendly, as are the locals. Villa was cleaned regularly, no complaints. If it was nearer to the U.k. I'd go twice ayear, but we will definitely be coming back.

Mother's nature paradise.

I have just returned from a wonderful St. Lucia Vacation. I stayed at the Ocean Cottage at Oasis Marigot. The settings are gorgeous with plenty of nice tropical vegetation all around, and an exclusive small swimming pool from where you can enjoy one of the best views in Marigot Bay. The Ocean Cottage is what Caribbean hotels were like before the trade winds were replaced by the blasts of air conditioning, when morning exercise was a walk on their enjoyable nature trail (behind the Vacation Club) and when you sat watching the sunset, the birds and the flowers instead of cable TV. For sure the Ocean Cottage is not everyone (the rates are reasonable and the fancy amenities are limited), but if you are looking for a mother?s nature paradise in St. Lucia, this is a good place to be.

Ocean Cottages romantic setting

We have been to Marigot Bay three times and if I could get a good airfare I would go again - hope to return someday with my family and grand-children!

It is a beautiful place and if you are looking for tropical atmosphere, this is it! The bay itself is like a beautiful mural. You can just relax there and enjoy paradise. It is so private and you never feel crowded. The St. Lucian people on staff are very friendly. The restaurants in the bay (there are four)

all serve great food.
They have a various accommodations to satisfy your need whether it's just two of you or a family.

we just returned from our 40th anniversary there in the Ocean Cottage
and it was paradise! Their website is very true-to-life, but cannot do
the beauty justice. Jay & Brenda Hurd

perfect holiday

the holiday turned out as we had hoped, with no major problems. would certainly go again if the oppertunity arose. all the preplanning/arrangements help us to enjoy our time, the personnel are very helpful. We did have a few days when the lift was not working, which could have caused elderly or unfit people problems. the arrival chat with the ladies onsite were most informative as it saved us looking for things to do. Would recommend a hire car if you want to see the island, just make sure you have a road map as there are very few road signs. the food in the restaurants we found to be of a high standard with the shack being the cheapest. Tried various ointments sprays etc but still got bitten especially at dusk while eating at restaurants. the local after bite spray appeared to be most effective.
When we were there it was fairly quiet with not to many places occupied, could imagine it being a little crowded during the high season. As we hire a car we had a chance to checkout the local supermarkets, the one at the marine is expensive compared to the stores which the locals use away from marigot. Best tour deal we found was th eboat trip south which includes snorkelingand visits to the volcano etc. hopefully we may return one day.

Magnificent View

by TripAdvisor Member singlefree

the marigot bay seahouses are in a lovely location the scenery beautiful. The two things that stick in my mind is the trolley breaking down frequently and the mosquitos attacking me at nite doing bedtime I think they where immuned to spray. I felt for my mother having to take all those stairs going up to our house due to her age. The staff was very nice security very good. I cannot think of the lady who worked on the premises she was a real sweetheart. I would not discourage any one from staying at the sea houses. I still think the location was beautiful.

We loved it

we so enjoyed all of our vacation here! The people are delightfil the food devine and the rooms graet ! thank you so much Dean & /Debi Dietz

Marigot Bay St LuciaMarigot Bay St Lucia