Sion Hill Bay, Kingstown, Caribbean

Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

• richview's Profile Photo

For The Best Accommodation And Service

I was trying to decide on somewhere in the Caribbean that was strategic for a honeymoon. I decided to give St. Vincent a try and, naturally, I had to find a place that was ideal.

I needed somewhere that was not too expensive, had a great ocean view, was quiet, employed friendly staff, and was in close proximity to the airport. I was also looking for a clean facility, with Internet access, A/C, good food, and other creature comforts.

After doing a thorough search and weighing my options, I realized that Richview Guesthouse met all the criteria. After visiting here, I was not disappointed at all. Hats off to Michael and Laverne, the managers.

Unique Quality: The facilities is in good condition and have a great view of the grenadines island

Directions: Very good Area Around Kingstown