Grand View Beach Hotel

Villa Point
Grand View Beach Hotel
Booking.com Hotels.com Travelocity

More about Saint Vincent

The local flavor meal put together by SindyThe local flavor meal put together by Sindy

KingstonKingston

Garden EntranceGarden Entrance

Pool Restaurant Room #105 abovePool Restaurant Room #105 above

planning a trip to st. vincent

by vincyprincess

My husband and i are planning a trip to st. vincent (where i was born) and i was wondering if i bring my snorkel equiptment if I just go snorkeling, or do i have to book a tour that offers snorkeling? I am also looking for a cheap hotel or bed and breakfast. If anyone knows of a nice one.

vincyprincess

P.s sorry for any misspelled words. :)

Re: planning a trip to st. vincent

by Odinnthor

I can surely relate to "going back home".....d:o)

You could bring the gear with you, but it is space consuming, so I would advise just to rent the equipment while there. Send an E-Mail to Bill Tewes of St Vincent Dive, and he or his staff will likely respond to specifics. Here is his website. Don't let the tour prices scare you. They are for inclusive scuba vacations.

Here is also a site for you with all things St. Vincent and the Grenadines, including hotels.

Here are a few hostels in St. Vincent.

The Caribbean is an old stomping ground of mine and I return frequently, to several different islands. It will be great to return to the womb so to speak.....have fun, and I hope this helps.

Re: planning a trip to st. vincent

by vincyprincess

Thank you sooo much for your help. I will be checking out the websites you gave me.
I'm really excited to go to st. Vincent. I haven't been there since I was 4.(I'm 26). I know that I will have a good time.
Thanks again :)

Travel Tips for Saint Vincent

Hike to La Soufriere

by chennaismartguy

La Soufiere is an active valcano in St.Vincent which is about 4000ft. above the sea level Try a hilke to this place, if you are really good in health. The hike take approx. 2-3 hrs...its really a tough hike for many. You will feel great relaxation and the worth of the hike once you reach the mouth of the valcano. The view is absolutely stunning...on a clear day you can see both the Atlantic Ocean & Caribbean sea. Take a taxi until the trail and just start walking..the trail will take you to the top...else arrange a tour guide to take you there. (Check out the other section on tour guides)

Comments