North Bimini Hotels

• FunInTheSun123 profile photo FunInTheSun123
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bimini Bay Resort and Marina: Best Resort in the Bahamas

I recently visited the North Island of Bimini and decided to stay at Bimini Bay Resort. Once I arrived at the airport, I was picked up by Bimini Bay Resort's private bus, I was then taken to the Resorts private boat, which takes you over to the resort. The boat ride was smooth and beautiful. I saw a huge side of the island on the boat ride and once the resort started coming into view, I was amazed! You could see their bar, the Healing Hole, coming into view, beautiful homes, and shops :)
Once I got off the boat, I signed in, which took a minute, I then left my things at the tree house that I was staying at and headed to the beautiful beach with my friends. We climbed on the "iceberg" and jumped into the waters and enjoyed the sun! The food was delicious, I had breakfast and lunch at Amicci's, delicious bagels and pizza! I had dinner at Sabor, and the Conch Ceviche was to dies for!

The Infinity Pool is clean and beautiful, it overlooks the beach! The facilities are clean, the views are spectacular, you are literally surrounded by views to the beach!

• Related to: Fishing, Beaches, Diving and Snorkeling
  • Written July 7, 2010

• bumpkinz profile photo bumpkinz
  • Reviews: 6

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bimini Big Game: Bimini's Biggest

Bimini Big Game is definitely large and upscale compared to most of Bimini. It has all the facilities and ammenities of any big hotel except service. Rooms, grounds, pool and outlying areas are all very nicely kept. Front desk staff has typical island attitude - they will do it at their pace not yours. Forget being in a hurry. Restaurant staff was much more cordial and helpful. We ate at the upstairs restaurant only once - overpriced and not very good. Overall a nice place to stay.

We stayed at this hotel during their slow time which is September and the place was deserted. We had everything to ourselves. They have a great pool/dock area.

• Related to: Diving and Snorkeling, Beaches, Fishing
  • Written August 10, 2005

• grandmaR profile photo grandmaR
  • Reviews: 6579

Bimini Bay: Far north end - closed again

$75 for condos or suites - But Tropic Diver says it is now closed and is in bad disrepair.

I have not even seen this place let alone stayed in it but I understand they have a good restaurant and will come and get you if you phone.

• Written October 24, 2002