Exuma District Hotels

Our Members Say

• liqdstar profile photo liqdstar
  • Reviews: 80

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Regatta Point: Regatta Point-Just eh

I have such mixed reviews about this place. First of all, it is HUGE, and I loved that. The suites are very tastefully decorated and extremely spacious. It has nice balconies with lovely views, and a kitchen.
You can walk to Peace & Plenty and the dock to go to stocking island.

That's where it ends. I really did not enjoy our time here because the owner has these annoying dogs that always run, jumping & bark at you. and I LOVE dogs!! But these dogs were not well behaved and I believe it was inappropriate for them to be so close to guests. they clearly did not like us. The owner herself admitted that they were not that well behaved...

If I stayed here again, I would make certain to get the apts away from hers. We were directly across from her and thus in the pathway of those crazy dogs everyday

ALso, there is no tv. Originally I liked that because I thought it would add to the peacefullness of the trip, but by the second day I missed tv! there isn't much to do on the island, so I feel rooms need a tv there! (but this is my personal taste..I'm not much of a in-bed by 10 person)

I would not recommend staying here.

Very spacious and well-decorated