SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas

See Amenities

Disappointing Resort

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 24, 2012

Was very disappointed when we arrived. The resort looked nothing like the pictures on the internet. I'm assuming the pictures were taken a long time ago. The resort was very run down and not clean. The walls are paper thin and you can hear EVERY noise outside your room all night long. Doors slamming and people walking down the hall talking and laughing at all hours of the night. The breakfast and lunch buffet are not bad. The dinner buffet is not great. We didn't have a chance to eat at the restaurants because the reservation process is a joke. The entertainment staff, however, was outstanding and went above and beyond to see that we had a good time. This resort could be top notch with a little TLC and probably better management. The rooms are small and not great. Bathrooms appear to have been updated recently, but rarely did we have hot water. The water pressure is terrible. Sometimes we had absolutelly no water. Beds are very uncomfortable. No ammenities at all. We had a "delux ocean view room". You could see the ocean if you crained your neck out the window. Didn't like the fact that every graduating senior from high school comes there to get drunk off their butt and use the F bomb repeatedly. Very unclassy. Seagulls everywhere. Pretty disgusting. I guess you get what you pay for. Would not recommend this resort and would not stay there again.

Great Value

by written on March 25, 2012

My husband and I took our 20 year old daughter to Breezes for spring break March 18-22, 2012. We had a wonderful time! Breezes staff always had a happy positive attitude very accommodating and helpful! The resort is older not fancy but is kept very very clean and maintained. Daytime and evening entertainment is provided for everyone! Security was posted on each floor every evening to avoid any problems. We did NOT encountered any problems! The experience at Breezes was great unlike the rude, poor attitudes at the Sheraton and on Paradise Island.

Unique Quality: Beach was beautiful and the staff so kind and helpful!

Awesome time!

by written on November 15, 2011

I had a great time at Breezes with my friend. All of the staff at the resort were very friendly and nice. Many of the staff members we interacted with said hello to us by name the next time we saw them. They all wanted to make sure we were having a good time. They have activities planned out for each day that you can attend if you wish to. During the day they have a rock wall and trapeze available for a few hours at a time, where Edwin and Jared worked during our stay, both of them were awesome.

The beach was very close to the hotel, was a quick trip down the elevator and out the door. They have lots of beach lounge chairs for you to use, and towels to borrow by the pools. There were two pools and a jacuzzi. I didn't go in the pool because there were seagulls bathing themselves in it, but I prefer the ocean over a pool anyway. Beach was nice, lovely white sand, a little seaweed as expected from the ocean, and beautiful blue water.

For dining you can make reservations at either the Garden of Eden or Martino's, but make reservations early, as there is a limited amount of reservations available. If it is your birthday (and you tell them that it is) they'll bring you a birthday cake! I thought the buffet was good, a lot of different options to choose from, they don't have the same things every night, so I didn't get bored with it. There is also the poolside grill, for burgers, fries, hot dogs, salad, conch fritters, etc. Make sure you ask for lettuce, tomato, onion, etc if you want it, otherwise its just a burger on a bun. They also have tea/coffee at 4 in the piano bar.

Every night they had live music and entertainment. Funky D and the Summer Breeze Band played every night, and were very good. Funky D was excellent and very entertaining, loves interacting with the crowd, as do some other staff members during that time. The other entertainment is different every night, they have the schedule in the stairwell that goes to the main dining hall. If you aren't ready to end the night after that, Club Hurricane is open until 3 am for drinks and dancing.

We stayed at the resort basically the entire time and kept ourselves very busy there soaking up all the fun stuff the resort had to offer. We only left once to go to town to get souvenirs, which there were plenty of places to get those. If you are any good at haggling go to the straw market, I'm not so I kept to the stores.

Unique Quality: Funky D and the Summer Breeze Band was a lot of fun! I just wish I had asked him if they had an album I could buy so bring the sounds of the Bahamas home with me.

Rock wall and trapeze were a lot of fun and had progressively more difficult levels if you wanted to continue to challenge yourself.

lsargent1980's Profile Photo

Awesome first time experience!!!

by written on August 21, 2011

We stayed for 5 days at Breezes, we were very pleased with everything. After reading the reviews, I was a little leery of the place, but I am writing this to say it was totally not what I thought! When we arrived we were tired and overwhelmed from a long day of flying and sitting and waiting. We were picked up by the shuttle and taken to Breezes, the driver was very nice and helpful. Once we arrived we were promptly checked in and our luggage was taken to the room for us. The rooms are big and have nice bathrooms and flat screen tvs. It does smell like mildew but what do you expect when your footsteps from the beach? Everyone of the staff from the bartenders, cooks, entertainment, maids, and servers are extremely friendly and helpful. All these reviews about the alcohol are so wrong!! Their drinks were so good and who cares if the liquor isnt top shelf its free!!!!! Every drink we tried was excellent. They have everything you could ever want. The food was delicious, the buffet was never disappointing. Our food was always hot and fresh with some many selections. The outside grill was great too! The seagulls leave you alone as long as you dont feed them like the signs say! I would defintely recommend this place to everyone and go back in a heartbeat. For the price, I was more than pleased with every single thing about the place.

Unique Quality: This place has every water activity you could think of doing. There are always activities to do or play. They have board games for rainy days, ping pong tables, pool tables. The staff is very accomadating.

Directions: not far from airport but right on cable beach

Worst Vacation Ever

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 4, 2010

I want to start this out by saying that this is my fifth stay at an all inclusive resort. This is the only time that I've taken the time to write a review because the stay was the worst experience ever. We could not wait for it to end.

My boyfriend got food poisoning. We never left the resort to eat, so we know he got it at Breezes. We had to call the nurse and he was sick in bed with diarrhea and vomiting for 2 days. To top it off the nurse gave us no medication to help him (we had to pay for it from their gift shop). And we were not the only ones to buy medication.

There was way too much noise when you were in your own room with the door and windows shut. You could still hear the band until late at night and all people in the hallway at all hours of the night (doors shutting, heels clicking on floor and talking).

Seagulls all over the place - You have to cover your food and protect it for your life at this resort. Breezes does nothing to try and prevent the gulls from having free reign at the hotel.

No fridges in room to hold bottled water and/or pop. All other all inclusive resorts had this amenity.

Staff was very lazy. You had to wait forever and ask multiple times to get any service.

All in all, stay at your own risk. I would recommend for the same price any resort in Mexico, where the service and stay are a 100 times better.

Unique Quality: Nothing that sets it apart from any other all inclusive resort.

worst place ever

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 1, 2009

I thought I checked the reviews carefully, but didn't.
IF you like the following - Breezes Bahamas is for you.
..Get into check in line at hotel and wait - till it's your turn, be prepared for a long wait even though the line looks short. Front desk personal are real inefficient, as if it was there first time checking in guests.
..Like NO as an answer for any & all questions/requests you may have from front desk personal.
..Like waiting an hour or more for your luggage that you were told would be there before you got to hotel. Luggage travels on a separate bus!
..Drinking as much liquor as you want, as long as it's cheap inexpensive liquor. There are no premium brands and the well liquor is pretty bad.
..Food, four options.
1) Buffet. If you prefer your food cold & unappealing this is the place for you. You'll also find that they run out of many of the items and are relunctant to replace. Plus once you have your food you'll need to find a clean table - which is difficult, because they leave dirty dishes on the tables until some guest asks them to clean the table and bring fresh silverware and coffee.
2) Outdoor Grill. One of the better options for eating - just don't look to see how clean it is, cause it's not! Hot Dogs/Hamburgers/Salads
3) Pastafari. Really so bad that it's funny.
4) Eden. Not bad - just not good - mediocre is the best word for it. Hostess Shelly is great!
Re all food - there is obviously NO manager over this as they really do not care about the quality of their food or preparation of the food. Now I know that most of us that go to a hotel like this understand that the food will be at best 'okay' - but Breezes takes it a step farther and makes sure that whatever ingredients they use are mediocre and that the staff will prepare them to your worst expectations. And then give you poor service to back it up.
Rooms: okay, nothing special, roomy - clean bathrooms, old furnishings, but new flat screen tv's. Maids are very good at keeping the rooms clean!
Property: a little sketchy, not really taken care of well.
Employees seem to want to make sure you are happy, they just don't have the tools and are not given the skills that their jobs require. Obviously a management problem.
Management at this property is either looking the other way or their management wants to portray a poorly run operation.
With a little care and employee instruction this could be a 3 star property - right now it's maybe a 1 star property on a beautiful beach.

Unique Quality: great beach = everything else is baaaaaaaaaad

Directions: cable beach

Crease27's Profile Photo

All Inclusives...

by written on June 29, 2005

I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Breezes. Who wouldn't after being greeted at the front desk with a rum runner? I was travelling with a big group (19) and honestly, an all-inclusive is the way to go. No one had to worry about splitting bills at the restaurants and there was more than enough alcohol to suit our needs!

Unique Quality: The staff at Breezes was phenomenal. Probably the nicest, most welcoming staff I have ever encountered. The only problem we had was one person in our group had some money stolen from his room. They give you a key to a safe in your room and I suggest that you don't leave it out on your dresser while your room is being cleaned. Had the safe key not been in plain site, I doubt anything would have been taken.
Buffet style meals, all incredible. Loads of fresh fruit all the time!

Directions: Nassau

Nearby SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas

SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas

• Breezes Nassau
  • Super Club Breeze Bahamas
  • Breezes Superclub Bahamas
  • Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
  • Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau

Address: West Bay Street, PO Box C, Nassau, New Providence Island, 13049, Caribbean

2 Photos of SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Nassau Travel Forum

Need advice about Nassau, The Bahamas? Visit the Travel Forum for Nassau and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Nassau hotel reviews

Purses of Nassau - Do Not Shop Here
Misplaced Jayhawkers paradise
Festival Place ~ A Great Beginning
Things to Do
"Cheesy" but very enjoyable..
Water Tower