Coco Cay Hotels

• cjg1 profile photo cjg1
  • Reviews: 5542

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Navigator of the Seas: An Awesome Balcony Suite

On this cruise we booked a Junior Suite. The suite was very large and spacious. The bathroom had a full tub which I always like on a ship. The bedroom had a queen sized bed, couch, table, chair, ottoman, dressing table and an incredible walk in closet. Liz loved the closet and I knew she would. The room had an incredible balcony that spanned the length of the room. The balcony was large enough to accomodate two chairs, a table, a recliner and an ottoman with room to walk about. The room was nicely decorated and clean. Our stateroom attendant made sure we had everything we needed including my request for extra towels.

The suite was perfect for us and we loved the balcony for watching the ocean and sights pass by.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive

• cjg1 profile photo cjg1
  • Reviews: 5542

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Sovereign of the Seas: A Room with a View

Our room on this island was on board the ship Sovereign of the Seas. We spent much of the afternoon lounging on our balcony watching the world go slowly by. I really must admit just how much fun it was to be here on the balcony enjoying one of the most relaxing afternoons anywhere.

• Opinion of Price: N/A