Crowne Plaza Trinidad

Value Score

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Best VT Value Hotels

Worst hotel in the world

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 29, 2008

During my stay at this hotel, I found out very early that the food was not prepared properly and clean. The cutlery at the hotel was dirty and clearly not cleaned properly. I decided to purchase food from a fast food outlet near by and I took it back to my room. I then went downstairs to lounge by the pool a while. The pool is very small like a hot tub. When I went up to my room after, I found that someone had eaten out of my food in my room. The only persons who had access to my room was housekeeping. When I reported it to the front desk they did not care and told me that they cannot do anything about that. Both elevators in the hotel was out of service for my entire stay and apparently they had no intentions to fix it either. This was the worst hotel I every stayed at.

Nearby Crowne Plaza Trinidad

Crowne Plaza Trinidad

• Trinidad Crowne Plaza
  • Crowne Plaza Hotel, Trinidad Hotel Port Of Spain

Address: Wrightson Road & London Street, PO Box 1017, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Caribbean

Amenities at Crowne Plaza Trinidad

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Port-of-Spain Travel Forum

Need advice about Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago? Visit the Travel Forum for Port-of-Spain and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Port-of-Spain hotel reviews