Half Moon Blue

Photography Beaches Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

I Thought I Had Seen It All

by written on June 18, 2012

My job involves 200 days of travel a year. I thought I had seen all the world has to offer. But then I made my first trip to Tobago. And a new world opened up. Pristine beaches, clear warm water, lots of things to do, great food and drink and friendly people. And all this was not at the other end of the world, but just a short flight away.
And Half Moon Blue is a hotel like no other. It’s small and luxurious with great service and a fabulous restaurant. It’s set in a tropical garden on the shores of Bacolet Bay. Tobago and Half Moon Blue are the perfect cure of the world weary traveler.

A New World Next Door

by written on May 29, 2012

We knew the Caribbean for its climate, beaches and rum. What we didn’t know till our first visit to Tobago is how much more there is. Lots of sporting options, the largest rainforest in this part of the world, great food and friendly people make it a place that we want to keep going back to. We found a whole new world just a short flight away.
The icing on the cake was our stay at Half Moon Blue. This small hotel has all the luxury and comforts anyone could want. At the same time, it is small enough to give guests the privacy they need. And both the service and cuisine are absolutely first class. We can’t wait to go back.

A New World Next Door

by written on May 28, 2012

A Hotel With A Real Caribbean Feel

by written on May 4, 2012

When we tell people that the best part of our vacation in Tobago was staying in a hotel with a real Caribbean feel, they immediately presume that we stayed in a shack on the beach. Quite the opposite. We stay at Half Moon Blue, a small but truly luxurious resort hotel that is located on the shores of Bacolet Bay and is surrounded by tropical gardens.
Large suites with Caribbean décor, all the amenities you need, an infinity pool, personalized service, fabulous cuisine and the stylish personal touch of the former fashion model who created the hotel all go together to produce the perfect Caribbean ambiance for the perfect island holiday.

I Hate Hotels – Except Half Moon Blue

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 5, 2012

As someone who spends a large part of his life on the road on work, the last thing I want to do on a vacation is stay in a hotel. But there really isn’t any other option. I can’t afford to buy exotic holiday homes. But there is one wonderful hotel, in a wonderful place, that I am always happy to go to.
Half Moon Blue is a small resort hotel on the tropical paradise of Tobago. It is small enough to offer personalized service but is professionally managed with immaculate rooms containing all amenities.

Unique Quality: The rooms are all decorated in the colonial style and give the feeling of a personal retreat rather than a hotel room. One the outside, the setting in lush tropical gardens gives the place a personal feel.

Nearby Half Moon Blue

• Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services

Scarborough Travel Forum

Need advice about Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago? Visit the Travel Forum for Scarborough and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Scarborough hotel reviews