Footprints Eco Resort

3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Golden Lane, Colloden Bay Rd, , Tobago, Caribbean

Satisfaction Average

• Romantic getaway must

I stayed at the Footprints Eco Resort and Spa for a surprise weekend getaway, just my boyfriend and I at the Monarch Villa for the sweetheart package. This included all our meals, romantic candles and massage oil at our villa, fresh flowers, champagne at dinner, free steam treatments at the spa.
    The Villa is completely surrounded by lush forest with an immaculate view of the ocean from your deck, pool and jacuzzi, complete privacy to enjoy sunsets and sunrises with natures sounds accompanying you...waves crashing, cocoricos calling, the wind in the trees. You hope for your trip to never end.
    The food is extremely filling and delicious. The service is excellent and advises its guests well on what there is to see and do.
    Culloden Bay is very sheltered and beautiful for kayaking and snorkeling. This is a must stay in Tobago, which I would recommend to any nature loving couple looking for that perfect romantic getaway. There is a reason why most of its guest revisit time and time again...Once you go all you do is dream of when you can visit again.

Unique Quality: Villa Monarch has its own private pool and jacuzzi, no neighbours and total privacy. The view is amazing of the ocean just peeking through the trees. Excellent for sunset viewing. The Chef Cheryl-Ann her dinners are absolutely scrumptious! Culloden Bay is very private as well and is great for swimming.

Directions: Northern Coast of Tobago. Close to Moriah and Castara.

• romantic getaway

Hi,

I went to Footprints with my girlfriend. We rented the Tobago Monarch Villa for 3 nights. We arrived late night so It was difficult to figure out how was our villa. The manager took us up at the airport and drove us to the villa. All were welcoming.

We've just discovered the wonderful view the very next morning : just imagine the beautiful turquoise pool with 2 stages (regular + jacuzzi) in the front and in the background the ocean and the reef ! fabulous ! we enjoyed the pool and relaxing in the hanging bed outside so that we can admire the sightseeing from it.

We loved the privacy of our villa. We could not see the occupants of the other villas.

The 1st day someone from Footprints Resort recommended that we drive to the north of the island. We stopped at almost all the sightseeing, the view were wonderful, it was a nice trip. After this long day drive, we ate in the dining room under the stars. We pre-ordered a specialty from Trinidad and Tobago, I can't remember the name but it was a pork marinated with macaroni pie and red beans, the perfect amount of spiciness ! delicious !!! Everything was home made even the ice cream (peanut ... hummm)

The second day we rented the resort's jeep (brand new !). The help of the receptionist was really helpful/encouraging with the direction. Passed the first minutes when I had to learn driving on the left (I'm French) We drove to Argyle falls which I recommend ... a lot of fun.

The 3rd we rented equipments for scuba diving.

We enjoyed every moment, this is definitively a must I recommend !

Seb

Unique Quality: - the view is unique from the villa overlooking the bay.
    - the privacy is most appreciated as well
    - food was the best ;-))

• Perfect Getaway

My stay there was wondrous. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The facilities were magnificient. I would recommend here to anyone who wants to getaway from the busy day to day routine and just wants to relax with nature.

Unique Quality: The setting.

Directions: From Crown POint head towards Scarborough. Cross the island through Plymouth Road.

Comments