Turks and Caicos Islands Hotels

Our Members Say

The Grace Bay Club: Another Stunning Resort on Grace Bay

The Grace Bay Club is one of many resorts situated on Grace Bay. This hotel is a favorite of some of our friends who like that the hotel is divided into an adults only section as well as a family section.

The highlights of the Resort are the Infiniti Bar, The Lounge and the delicious Anacona restaurant. The beach is beautiful and there are plenty of lounge chairs and beach beds to relax while watching the beautiful water. The pools here are also quite nice with swim up bars.

My wife and I spent a few evenings here enjoying cocktails at the Infiniti Bar, The Lounge and a meal at Anacona.

• Written May 16, 2011

The Sands: A Nice Resort on Grace Bay

The Sands at Grace Bay is located right on Grace Bay Beach. We had friends staying at this resort with their family during our honeymoon. The resort grounds are very nice with pools, waterfalls, jacuzzi and grottoes. The restaurant/bar Hemingway's is on site and a great place for good food and drinks. We enjoyed coming here for cocktails and a fabulous dinner.

The resort has studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom suites with kitchen in some suites. It was a perfect place for our friends who were staying with a large group and needed a kitchen due to small children.

• Written May 3, 2011

Beaches: A Wonderful All Inclusive Resort

We decided to Honeymoon in Turks & Caicos and chose Beaches as our resort. Beaches is a family friendly resort but we didn't mind that fact. We are familiar with the Sandals/Beaches Brand from several of Liz's family and friends. Beaches is an all inclusive resort which means all food and alcohol is included. No tipping is allowed on premises except in the Spa.

The resort is very nice and sits on a beautiful stretch of property in the Grace Bay section of Provo. The resort is broken up into three sections. The Italian Village, The French Village and the Caribbean Village. Each section has its own pools, jacuzzis, shops, restaurants, bars and accommodations. There is also the beach area and the waterpark.

The Italian Village is the newest section with larger buildings and more rooms. The decor is Italian in style with Roman type statues in the garden areas surrounding the pool. This section is the busiest due to the Trevi pool being the largest and only heated pool on the resort. The pool is large with a jacuzzi and separate kiddie pool. The pool bar here is also large with a tower lounge.

The French Village has several chateau type structures that are two or three levels. The rooms here are very nice and we stayed in one of the garden walk out suites in the Nice section. The room was very nice with a King size bed, trundle bed, chair, table, dresser, mini bar, large closet and bathroom. The sliding glass doors opened up to a nice patio with two chairs and a table. The French Garden were very nice with neo-classical statues and beautiful flowers and trees. The Riviera Pool is quite large with a Jacuzzi and pool bar.

The Caribbean Village is the oldest section of the resort. There are two pools here and two jacuzzis. These pools are considerably smaller than those of the other villages and not as crowded as the Trevi pool.

The Water Park is a fun escape for both adults and kids. A nice afternoon on the water slides or lazy river is a fun way to spend some time.

The shopping here is very nice and the prices are not as bad as we expected (except on the toiletries). The stores carry something for everyone: clothing, jewelry, shoes, souvenirs, magazines, etc.

The food here on the whole was good. We did have a few bad meals at some restaurants but were quick to report the issue to staff. The drinks here were excellent and considering they were included in the price; I was surprised. They didn't skimp on the liquor and it was brand name bottles.

The staff here was ultra friendly and accommodating (except for guest relations on the phone). Housekeeping was erratic but I chalk it up to Island Time. The waiters/waitresses, bartenders and shop attendants were wonderful. The ladies in the photo shop were great especially Jessica, Alicia and Freddy.

• Written May 3, 2011

• action2jackson profile photo action2jackson
  • Reviews: 1

Nikki Beach Resort: Best Getaway EVER

I found paradise Nikki Beach Turks and Caicos! Me and boyfriend went there for our 5 year anniversary We had the pleasure of eating the delicious food that Chef Mario prepared for us (thanks a million still the best!) long wit the music stylings of amazing DJ Felipe from Columbia. This is the first Caribbean resort with European style entertainment, so it felt as if we were in two worlds away from the states. The home style refrigerator in our suite full of high-end deli food I had ordered before my arrival along with my favorite Liquor!
I made my reservations online at www.nikkibeachhotels.com I found a link that will take you to the site where you can view videos .http://www.mynikkibeach.net/travel/turks-and-caicos This place does NOT disappoint

Now I must say that this is just the most to say the least! It is amazing.

PERSONAL ASSISTANTS! DJ Mario of Columbia, you won't find him anywhere. and VIP Manager Michael Sin from South Beach.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Spa and Resort, Luxury Travel
  • Written December 18, 2008

• seamank77 profile photo seamank77
  • Reviews: 3

Club Med Turqoise: Adults Only.... and Very Cool

One of the best vacations I've ever been on!! Like a summer camp for adults!!!!! GO, GO, GO!!!

Everything. Food!! People!!! Staff!! Entertainment!!! Rooms!!! Beaches!!! Water!!! Drinks!!! Sports!!!!

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Singles, Beaches
  • Written February 5, 2008

Water to sky.. beauty.

• LuckyJVT profile photo LuckyJVT
  • Reviews: 41

Sibonne Hotel: Great Hotel on the Beach

This place was great ! Its a small hotel 28 rooms, some with balcony, some with courtyard access and one apartment style seperated building for 4 or 5 people. Theres a small pool, but best of all was the beach access. I think its one of the few small hotels that is actually on the beach and the bar is not far either.
I enjoyed my stay very much, however I have also heard stories of people getting there only to discover that the hotel gave away their rooms or didnt even know they were coming. The laid back attitude is great most of the time, but I would confirm reservations atleast once before your trip.

Ocean view dining and breakfast. Pool, balcony, nice courtyard, beach chairs and umbrellas.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Diving and Snorkeling, Beaches
  • Written September 16, 2007
Tip Photo

• american_tourister profile photo american_tourister
  • Reviews: 627

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Beaches Turks and Caicos: Beaches is for Families

We love the Beaches concept and have a great time. It is expensive but since it is all inclusive and first rate it is worth it in the long run. The children's activities and camps also make it a great place as we can go do adult things while our son is looked after.

While we love it , there is one serious drawback that we have noticed at every Beaches resort. They just dont pay attention to their own written polcies and seem to make up stuff as they go. We have seen restaurants closed during hours posted when they should have been open, have had day trips cancelled or rescheduled without warning and worst of all have had the misfortune of suffering from the worst dive shop employees we have ever encountered. The attitude at the dive shop seems to be that since it is all inclusive they really dont care if you are satisfied or not.

That alone will keep me from coming back to this particular resort. I brought a group of 11 people and spent over $20,000.00 and they just did not give a damn whether we got a dive in or not.

10 restaurants with terrific service and food, a good wine selection and ample seating were wonderful. Pirates Island is a blast and the three open pool bars are great! The grounds are immaculate and other than the dive shop the styaff is just super.

• Related to: Luxury Travel, Family Travel
  • Written June 25, 2007

The swim up bar at the French Village

• carol_denise profile photo carol_denise
  • Reviews: 1

Meridian Club on Pine Cay: Heaven

No clocks, no radios, no tv's....just the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world. You are welcomed with drinks, flower petals on your bed, and treated with the utmost warmth. Meals are served with 5-star quality. Dinner is served inside, or an outdoor BBQ is also available underneath star-filled skies. Snorkeling and fishing are incredible. There is even a private island lunch that is available, and I must highly recommend it. Also, take a walk on Sun Dollar point.

Truly Heaven on Earth!

Great for honeymoons or anniversaries or just to get away. And if you want more action...take a trip to Provo for some golf, shopping or nightlife. But for me, the island, its wildlife & gorgeous views were plenty. Expensive, not for the those on a budget, but definitely worth it at least once (or twice) in a lifetime!!

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Beaches, Diving and Snorkeling, Luxury Travel
  • Written April 11, 2007

• zeda61 profile photo zeda61
  • Reviews: 2

Beaches Resort: No reason to leave the resort

Turks and Caicos is the most beautiful place I have ever seen and Beaches Resort made everything very easy for us. We took our two under 10 year old daughters. Beach was beautiful, many pools, lots to eat and drink, good evening entertainment - there was no reason to leave the resort. Highly recommend it.

Large clean pools and several of them. We stayed in the Parrot Cay in a Honeymoon Suite - lots of room for four of us. TV stations just like home!

• Related to: Beaches, Diving and Snorkeling, Family Travel
  • Written March 26, 2007
Tip Photo

• islandjim profile photo islandjim
  • Reviews: 8

Club Med Turkoise: Provo's Hottest Resort

Club Med is the highest activity resort on the island. You don't have to do anything, or you can do everything. The food is average with buffet servings at every meal. This allows you to taste many of the items being offered. The resort was recently renovated and the rooms are clean and updated with new furniture. Now that Club Med has gone the route of totally all in clusive, which finally includes your liquor, there is little need to have and cash on you. The resort is huge and is located on the eastern shore of Grace Bay. The beach is fantastic with fine sand and warm clear water.

The center of the resort is the pool, main restaurant, main bar, and boutique. This is where most people can be found. The pool is good size and has a volley ball pool along side of the regular pool. The Club is always changing the decor around the pool and now has large lounges to lay on with cloth sun covers. The views of the beach are great wherever you look and the location on Grace Bay keeps you out of the congestion in the center of Grace Bay beach. Offered is some of the best wall diving available and not uncommon to see some large sharks and turtles.

We recommend this resort to everyone and will be enjoying it ourselves for years to come.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Diving and Snorkeling, Beaches
  • Written July 11, 2006

• kucha profile photo kucha
  • Reviews: 671

Ocan Club Resort: Grace Beach Delight

Ocean Club and Ocean Club West are two locations of the same resort on Grace Bay Beach.

Ocean Club West is newer and slightly nicer, but the difference is not huge.

The rooms are very nice and clean, each enjoying a good ocean breeze. Try for a room on the third floor, since these rooms have a vaulted ceiling and feel more spacious.

The grounds are immaculate and filled with mature flowering platns and bushes. The pools are very clean and -- the highlight of the property -- the beach -- is breathtaking!!!

Don't go, however, expecting a modern luxury resort (like the nearby Sands or Palms). This is a good chioce for those wanting to spend a little less, yet not feel like they are staying in a dump. In other words, this is a four star, not a five star, property. Clean, pretty, but definitely not luxurious.

The hotel features the best beach in the Caribbean, as well as a Provo Turtle Divers store right on the premises -- which is good for divers, since they are probably the best dive operators on the island.

The hotel offers access to the Diner's Express each night, which is a discounted van driving guests to and from various restaurants along the strip.

Finally, the hotel is next door to the Club Med property on Turks and Caicos. While this Club Med is in SERIOUS need of an updating or even a tear-down, the advantage is that you can, if you are looking for ways to fill a non-diving day, pay for a day pass at Club Med and enjoy an all inclusive day of food, drinks and sports activities that would not otherwise be offered at your typical resort.

• Related to: Spa and Resort, Diving and Snorkeling, Beaches
  • Written April 3, 2006

Ocean Club Resort

• Roadquill profile photo Roadquill
  • Reviews: 1306

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Beaches: All inclusive in Provo

Beaches Resort on Providencia Island in the Turks /Caicos Islands is an all inclusive resort catering to families with kids. While there are typical beach activities such as snorkling, water bikes, wind surfing, sea kayaking, etc, the waves are small so you just bob around. There are 4-5 pools, and volley ball games. My nieces and nephews loved it as they ate like pigs, drank all the soda they wanted, etc. etc. It is not my kind of place. I don't mind a few brews and mai tais, but I would rather explore. Unfortunately the resort and the island really isn't set up yet for exploring. ON a scale of 1 to 10, I would say food quality was a 5. The wine selection, albeit included in the all inclusive, was dismal.

If you like to bob in the water and sun, the beach is wonderful.

• Related to: Spa and Resort
  • Written January 17, 2006

One of the pools at Beaches Resort

• ScubaCat profile photo ScubaCat
  • Reviews: 70

Allegro Resort: Go All Inclusive

We stayed at the Allegro Resort and was very pleased. When we arrived we were given a partial ocean view hotel room. Before the porter even had a chance to leave we got a call, stating they had made a mistake & we were to have an upgrade. The porter took us to a one bedroom suite with a kitchen, living room, sunken tub and the best view of the ocean. A full frontal view! Before booking at the Allegro I had read other traveler's reviews that the housekeeping was less than desirable. We'll I'm here to tell you they were fantastic! Not a day went by that our suite wasn't clean & we had fresh towels and washcloth's. I highly recommend this resort to anyone planning on traveling to T&C. And most importantly, please go all inclusive. There were no restaurants to speak of when we were there, so we ate at the resort 24/7. For those choosing to rent a condo, do so with a kitchen so that you can buy groceries and cook

For an island that has no night life, the Allegro at least had some entertainment. At night there were barbeques and shows. On the nights when there was no entertainment, you could go into the lobby to the Casino and play to your hearts content. Of course I won more money than my husband, lol. You didn't have to be a guest at the hotel either if you wanted to play, people from all the resorts were welcome.

• Related to: Family Travel, Casino and Gambling, Spa and Resort
  • Written January 16, 2006

Front view of the Allegro

• LouisianaTraveler profile photo LouisianaTraveler
  • Reviews: 14

Beaches Resort: Provo

I really enjoyed Beaches at Turks & Caicos Islands. Beaches is located at/on Providenciales or "Provo". This was my first time to an all inclusive destination apart from a Carribean cruise. Everything is provided except the variable fee to leave the island. Restaurants included Japanese, French, American, etc. Some required reservations while others were first come first serve. At least one day, they let outside vendors in to sell handmade art as well as caps, T-shirts and assorted tourist stuff. If you're looking for somewhere to go where all is taken care of, this is for you.

The beaches were great and there were 3 large adult pools with swim-up bars. There was one pool for kids with a swim-up milkshake bar. Scuba, for the certified, was an accomodation. Two tank dives were available every day. Night dives were available at an extra cost. Snorkeling and Hobiecats were available too. Somethng for everyone. If you're an early bird, try seeing a Carribean sunrise.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Diving and Snorkeling, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Spa and Resort
  • Written October 6, 2005

Pools

• ClareBear profile photo ClareBear
  • Reviews: 16

Ocean Club West: Great for Couples/Families/Friends

Our room was fantastic, a view of the ocean and over the pool area. The room had a kitchenette with EVERYTHING in it - never did I think - oh I wish i'd have brought .........

It was cleaned from top to bottom everyday and the cleaners were great. They even found my diamond earring that I had given up as lost (a present from my husband on our wedding day - she caught me crying and said she would find it no matter what!).

The pool area was great, they provide the towels for the beach and the pool. THe pool was cleaned regularly and there was never a fight for towels or sunbeds.

The beach - oh that beautiful beach! Once again - never any fighting for sunbeds. Generally quite quiet.

The Seaside Cafe - great food in the evening, the staff are excellent. Food in the day medicore rather than good, but who wants to eat gorment in a bikini!

Reception - very helpful (bar one miserable young girl) would sort out your taxis, change you room, give you advice and tips on restarunts etc.

Gym - did not have a work out but it looked good.

Beauty Salon - had fabulous massage - highly recommended.

If you stay here you also are a guest at Ocean Club West the sister resort about a mile up the road, they have a complimentary shuttle service. It's worth visiting because OC (east) at the last resort (at the moment) on that end of the island, so there is some exploring to be done at that end, and if like us, you miss the bus and cannot be bothered waiting, and begin to walk and think why did I do that - the shuttle bus will stop and pick you up (only if he recognises you!!)

I loved it here and if I go back I will defo stay again!

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel, Spa and Resort