Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos

See Amenities

Time too make changes

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 3, 2011

We were greeted with cool towels and hot instant lemonade in dirty scratched plastic glasses. This was not a good impression.
The place needs to be cleaner. The food handling practices are very bad. Placing food in the heat with flies all over it. Even Placing desserts and other food outside at night
that should be inside to be cooler. The accommodations were horrible. We had to beg for a second wash cloth every day. Small Bugs crawling all over the desk. The same bugs were in the dinning area near the food counters.
I wake up to find many mosquitoes in the toilet water. and on the floor of the bathroom. Room Service did not change bed linens unless you stripped the bed. Slept on the same sheets four days straight. The drapes were dirty.
The shower had mold. The room needed a touch up paint job. Also, you need pest control or to have the doors have a tighter fit on the bottom. There was a six inch bug we had to dispose of. Also, to mention the dead bug in the envelope with the room keys. The dead bug is still in the envelope because no one noticed when we turned them in. Please note we did visit another all inclusive resort while we were there that had a similar price and it was so clean and they practiced proper food distribution. I think you need to get out and visit your competition and make drastic improvements. The cabanas around the pool were dirty. Would recommend fabric for the cabanas that can we wiped or washed daily.

Unique Quality: I am not satisfied based on my experience at Turkoise in Turks and Caicos. How can I get my membership refunded for the two of us.

Directions: The food handling practices are very bad. Placing food in the heat with flies all over it.

Nicckie's Profile Photo

So worth it - Club Med All Inclusive

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 23, 2008

I got a great deal on this all-inclusive resort. 7 nights for the price of 3 - including all food & beverages, activities like sailing, snorkeling, trapeze (my favorite) and more! Activities like scuba diving and horse back riding are extra, which is typical, but the water is so clear and shallow and amazing, I ended up out on a snorkel cruise and we could see the scuba divers in the water just a few hundred feet away from us!

The food is great - lots of options for everyone and they create a new theme for each night of the week, so there's a ton of variety! The rooms are basic - you're not going to get 4 star luxury from most basic rooms (I think you can upgrade), but I wasn't spending time in the room anyway. There's so much to do, it would be a waste to be inside. Plus, if you want a nap, jump on one of the many hammocks nestled throughout the property.

I met some of the coolest people on this trip and we still keep in touch! This adult only resort is a great getaway for food, fun and sun :-) To really enjoy yourself on this trip, I highly recommend understanding the Club Med culture! They change the time on the island to get an extra hour of sun, there are goofy, group activities going on all day long, and while you don't have to participate, its all part of the experience. If you're looking for uber high end pampering, this may not be for you...if you're looking for fun and meeting people from all over the world and outdoor action adventure sports, dive right in! Enjoy!

Unique Quality: The trapeze - if you have a sense of adventure, check this out!! Not only will the team get you swinging in the air, after just a couple practices, they can get also have you fly and get caught by a partner. If you're really good, they'll ask you to be part of one of the nightly enterntainment shows, so you can strut your stuff for all the guests!

Directions: Providenciales Island - about 20 minutes from Provo airport

islandjim's Profile Photo

Club Med Excitement

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 3, 2004

Club Med Turquoise is a high energy adult resort. There are no children running around or screaming during dinner. The water sports are great. You can take a Hobe Cat out and scoot around on Grace Bay, you can take the morning or afternoon boat out for diving, learn to fly on the trapeze, or you can sit around the pool or beach and catch some rays. There is always something going on and at night, there isn't a more hopping place on the island. The foam party is fantastic! The food and drinks are flowing all day.

Unique Quality: The beach here on Grace Bay has to be the prettiest beach in the world. There are always large starfish a few feet from shore. You might even get lucky and have JoJo the Atlantic Dolphin swim right up to you. It may scare you a little, but he is harmless. There is great wall diving as well as great reef diving with swim throughs tucked away here and there.

Directions: 15 minutes from the airport

• Free Parking
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge

Providenciales Island Travel Forum

Need advice about Providenciales Island, Turks and Caicos Islands? Visit the Travel Forum for Providenciales Island and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Providenciales Island hotel reviews