4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Costs 23% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

More about Seven Stars Resort

WOW! Seven Stars!

by TripAdvisor Member GoSkins21

Last month I returned from absolute paradise! My wife and I stayed at the Seven Stars Resort in Provo. This resort has become the premier resort to stay in Provo. You can tell that this resort has hurdled over the competition with all new amenities and the friendliest staff. As soon as we arrived we were welcomed with warm towel and a Caribbean Cocktail(with or without alcohol), I preferred with. Then your concierge takes you and your baggage to your room. When he opened the door I was stunned by the decor. From the marble floors and counter tops to the remote control blinds. This place had everything, top of the line appliances, flat screen TV's in all 3 rooms(surround sound in the living room with a sub-woofer), elegant bathrooms with bidets, and last but not least a beautiful view of the ocean. From this point on I knew I didn't want to leave.

The grounds were well kept with very nice foliage. Our day to day routine was basically the same everyday. Wake up, go to the white sand beach (by the way don't worry about the time, you can keep track by the 3 o'clock sherbet serving that the waiter brings to you on the beach). About that time we would make our way back up to the pool to hang out for a few more hours and the go back to the room for some cocktails and enjoy the breath taking sunsets.

As far as the beach goes I have never seen a beach with such fine sand. It was so fine that it couldn't even get hot. The water was so calm and clear . I have been to many Caribbean beaches and would have to say that this was the most beautiful.

To sum this experience up, I would like to say that I have never wanted to visit a place more than once simply because there is so much in the world to see, but I will be revisiting Seven Stars Resort in Provo again. It was simply breath taking.

Finest resort in the Carribean

by TripAdvisor Member conch534

We spent four nights and five days enjoying all this fabulous resort has to offer. Every aspect of the Seven Stars Resort is 100% first class. The accomodations, the spectacular views from every room, the pool, the on site facilities, and the incredibly friendly and helpful staff made our vacation a ten star experience!

Over the past 34 years we have enjoyed many fabulous experiences in the Caribbean Islands. As much as we have enjoyed other resorts, we found that the Seven Stars stands head and shoulders above all the rest! Once you have visited the Seven Stars, all other resorts pale by comparison!

Kathy Fleming
Suffolk, Virginia

A Thousand Stars!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Castiels

My husband, 3 young daughters and I recently stayed at the Seven Stars in beautiful Turcs and caicos. We are extensive travellers and have been to many beautiful resorts and luxury hotels in the world and as a general rule do not like to go back to the same spot because there are so many nice places in the world to discover. However, I must say that Turcs and caicos is one of those rare places where we love to come back and have come here regularly for the past 8 years. The beach here is for us the best in the world ( and we have been to hawai, tahiti, cook Island, Mauritius, red sea, carabean beaches, mediteranee, europe, Africa etc...). Along the way we stayed at many nice resorts in provo, the Sands, the Alexandra, the Palms, The Ocean west, Club Med and I must say that the Seven Stars is by far the best when it comes to beauty, comfort and most of all service!!
The Rooms are spectacular with the most luxurious amenities ( Kohler, Stainless steel, marble, plasma TV and Occitane bath products) . The room is always kept impeccable with service twice a day by a team of professionals. The resort is lucky enough to have Paul in charge of Food and beverage and french pastry chef Eric who makes the most unbelivable pastries. The breakfast in the morning is simply divine with fresh fruits and hot croissants and danishes. The staff is just amazing, they bend over backwards to make you happy. Ricky and Dolis always welcomed us with a smile and remembered all our little fetishes. This place feels more like your own private luxurious guesthouse.
After a fantastic week, our vacation turned sour when my husband, 3 young daughters and I got into a serious car accident in TCI. We were taken to the very small hospital in TCI and with five of us injurred , I called Paul and James ( Director of Seven Star resort) in desperation. They were at the hospital in 5 minutes. They helped us take care of our children and organized for AIr ambulance to take us to the nearest major Hospital ( Miami). James mobilized all of his executive staff to take care of us like family, and planned all the travel logistics. he assigned staff from the resort to stay with us the whole time. They packed our bags and attended to our every need. Paulette stayed with me and my two daughters all night while I waited to be reunited with my family ( my husband and daughter were flown separately by air ambulance). Paulette, Thank you so much for your care, love and attention and for being a true sister. Paul drove us everywhere and my 6 year old only trusted him to carry her around. O'Brian took us to the airport and practically put us on the plane. After spending a week in Miami hospital, we are now recovering well back home in Montreal. Thank G and Thank you all our angels at the seven stars!! We would never have made it the way we did without you, ensuring we got the best care . Your warmth, support, encouragement, prayers will never be forgotten, you gave us shelter, hope, strength and courage! To all of you, James, Paul, Paulette, Stephanie, O'brian, Minny, Irene, ricky, Dolis, we will be forever grateful and endebted to you for your generosity, kindness, friendship and prayers.
Seven Stars is really a Thousand Stars in Heaven where angels live... We always regarded TCI as a peace of heaven and it truly is with all you angels being there.
We certainly hope to have the pleasure of visiting this beautiful island once our emotional scars have healed and we will certainly go back to our family at the Seven Stars.

Go, you will not be disappointed!! It is simply perfect.

Seven Stars absolutely wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member lindalooTexas

This is pretty long so if you dont want to read the details I will cut to the chase. Go to Seven Stars it is almost perfect! Our family of 5 just returned from Seven Stars and had a wonderful vacation. We have an 18 yr old and 14 yr old twins. I chose Seven Stars from reading the reviews on tripadvisor and every wonderful thing said is true. I was looking for a bit of quiet as we went to Atlantis last summer and have done the all inclusive Mexico. We had VIP pick up in their SUV and given ice cold cloths and rum punch upon arrival and were taken to the most beautiful suite, building was called Maia 2203/04 We had a 2 bedroom grand salon w/den. 3 full bathrooms ( two had bidets), full kitchen w/everything you could want including coffee and an expresso machine, and built in wine chiller. The den closed off and had a pull out couch and flat screen tv and my 18 yr old was very happy in the den. There was a living room and table for 6 as well as a washer/dryer. These are beautiful condos. We faced the pool and ocean with a very large balcony w/table and chairs. There is a remote to raise/lower the shades in the main room. Two bathrooms had seperate tub and large shower w/ double sinks and the third had just a shower. There was never a need to get down early for a chair at the pool or beach as there were plenty any time. There is a guard at the beach entrance to keep away anyone not a guest and there was no one bugging you on the beach. The attendants will spritz you w/Evian water and bring complimentary dishes of sorbet out to you. the beach is snow white and the water is beautiful, clear and is just perfect! We walked along the beach and it was not crowded anywhere but Seven Stars is by far the most beautiful i could see. We rented a private charter with Big Blue Unlimited (recommended by SS) My son and husband scuba dive and my daughters and I snorkeled and it was a great 1/2 day outing and JoJo the dolphin came up to our boat. Our divemaster said she had not seen JoJo in a while so we were honored he came to visit us. Now, since nothing is ever completely perfect this place is very expensive! We stayed at the summer special price which is about 1/2 the peak season price. We ate breakfast at the restaurant but not dinner. At the pool restaurant 2 club sandwiches and two cokes were $60.00 ouch! They do have happy hour from 5 to 7 and it is 2 for one drinks and snacks. There is a store right down the street that sells alcohol, wine, beer, water, snacks, and one across the street in the Ports O Call area as well. The thing to do is have your driver stop at the IGA grocery store on the way from the airport and stock up on snack, lunch stuff. We ate breakfast at Hemmingways, and dinner at Bella Luna, There is also a pizza place and something called Bamboo they were both ok. We ate at Mango Reef one night but the flies and mosquitos were bad. There are a lot of less expensive places and Seven Stars will drive you any where on Grace Bay. Oh yea, we had burgers etc. from Jimmy's dive bar across the street. Everything was just ok nothing outstanding. I would also have liked better water pressure in the shower. Those are my only complaints. The good far out weights the bad
This may not be the best choice for people w/young children but they did have a nice playground by the tennis courts. All the employees were very friendly always a smile and greeting and while we had no problems if we had they would have made it right.

Can't wait to go back

by TripAdvisor Member MelDC

My husband, 2 year old daughter and I have just (reluctantly) returned from the Seven Stars. We have been to many resorts in the caribbean over the last few years and when asked if I would return to the last place I have been I usually say no simply because there are so many other wonderful places and resorts to visit. I would return to Seven Stars in a heartbeat given the opportunity. The attention to detail here is remarkable from the moment you are picked up at the airport until you are dropped off at your terminal. The location is great. Grace Bay is such a beautiful beach and the resort is withing walking distance to many restaurants and shops.
Our room was a Ocean View One Bedroom, Grand Salon Suite with Den located in the Maia building. It had 2 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, living room dining room, master bedroom (with a great closet) and a den with a sofa bed. There were three flat screen televisions in our room, but you really never needed them with the huge balcony and beautiful view of the ocean.
The facilities at the resort were all very nice. There is a playground for children and we found the resort to be very child friendly. The pool was saltwater which we loved and there was a bar/restaurant out at the pool. I understand resort/island pricing but we did find $14 for a cocktail to be a bit much and $22 for a lunch salad to be a bit outlandish. Service at the pool and beach was great, the pool chairs were nice too! My husband and I each used the spa which was very serene and well appointed. Often times I feel like the spa was an afterthought at some resorts but not here. We did not eat at LaPergola restaurant for dinner as it struck us as the type of place we could eat at a business meeting here at home, not the type of ambiance you want on an island vacation. We had fantastic meals at Coco Bistro, Coyaba and O'Soleil, a good meal at Iguana Steakhouse our other meals were not very memorable.
The staff at Seven Stars could not be any nicer. Everyone had a smile on their face and seemed happy (and proud) to be working there. We had a wonderful time and hope to go back sometime soon.

Definitely 5 Or More Stars !!!

by TripAdvisor Member luvweekends89

OMG !! THIS PLACE WAS AWESOME. This was our annual girlfriend's vacation. There were 3 of us in the grand salon 2 bedroom beachfront. the masterbedroom was just that --GRAND- and the 2nd room had twin beds. the room is just as pictured on the hotel's website. The quality and service was excellent from check in to check out. At check in, you are greeted by name & you are given a ice cold towel as well as a tall glass of RUM PUNCH!! i read the prior reviews and just don't know anything else to add except another WOW !!

Most Beautiful Resort on the Island

by TripAdvisor Member LoveforTurks

This was the most beautiful resort I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. Everything about the hotel was amazing. We had a beautiful room with an outstanding view and the staff was more than welcoming. The chairs next to the pool were so comfortable and we never missed the afternoon evian misting and ice cream scoop. And if we weren't in the mood for the heated pool, the ocean water was as clear and warm as a bath tub. I can't say enough good things about this resort, you need to experience it for yourself.

The BEST Resort

by TripAdvisor Member kuma1720

We have just arrived from a 5 day stay at this fabulous hotel. We stayed in the one bedroom studio and could not have been happier. We had an ocean view room with all the conceivable amenities one could desire i.e. nespresso machine, coffee machine, toaster, fridge, and a two burner stove with an awesome microwave.

The bathroom has a full bath along with a glass enclosed shower. I can not rave enough on how awesome I loved the room and the resort. As you may already know this resort opened a few months ago (April 1, 2008) and is brand new with very little wear. You truly realize that they held no expenses during the construction. The pool is clean and expansive and beach OUTRAGEOUS!!! No words to describe, but you must experience to witness the beauty.

The resort is centrally located to a number of eateries that are within waliking distance. They have recently opened a strip plaza 2 short blocks named Salt Mills with a number of "reasonable" eateries, such as a diner where we had a few lunches and loved the food. You can also walk across the road and visit some other restaurants at the Ports of Call Plaza. I highly suggest this since I found the food at the resort to be overpriced and lacked flavor. This unfortunately was the only fall back. with regards to the resort. The island is VERY expensive so please come with that thought in mind and at least you will not be shocked like many I saw in the local supermarket who could not believe the prices for the food. Try and bring in some snacks if you are traveling with little ones.

You can rent a car for $39 at Grace Bay Car Rentals just a block away as well. You should try this since you can really get a great feel for the entire island by driving around and trying different locations. We stopped by Coral Gardens for some awesome snorkeling and drove to various restaurants as well. Ask for Paul who really takes the time to give you some fine points before cutting you loose. remember that they drive on the left side of the road at Provo. Nerve racking at first, but you will quickly catch the flow. Use the supplied map that the resort gives you since it is awesome and full of detailed information. This is a very safe island!!

An important tip, if you book with Expedia or one of the larger internet agencies you will be supplied with free airport transfers to and from the airport. We were also allowed late check out as a courtesy!! The staff at the resort bend over backwards in order to help please their guests. While we were there the resort was pretty empty, but we still ran into plenty of happy vacationers.

During my stay I also went diving with Caicos Adventures (located across the road along with Dive Provo). They were an incredible operation with a phenomenal crew. They always take you out to the more pristine western dive sites and really cater to their divers.

Sorry for the long winded review, but wanted to make everyone aware of this exceptional resort.

Favorite Resort

by TripAdvisor Member beachtraveler007

beautiful resort , excellant service and food. The rooms are breathtaking and bathrooms amazing. Suggest a ground floor suite with large patio and easy access to pool and beach. We will be returning every year.

Seven Stars Hints & Tips

by TripAdvisor Member hardeights

The resort is BRAND NEW. If you go now, there will be no one there (which was awesome for us, maybe not for condo owners). Turks and Caicos also happens to be ridiculously beautiful.

The rooms were exquisite. The housekeeping staff was phenomenal. It is an absolutely top notch resort.

Tips:

1. Other reviewers suggested the Caicos Dream Tour. We went on it and it was *spectacular* and cheap for what they do. We saw sharks, dove for conch, checked out iguanas and had a lot of rum punch.

2. Coral Gardens is walkable from the resort, so bring your mask and snorkel. Walk to the beach, turn left and you'll come to a dock on your way right near the resort. Dive under the dock first and look for fun fish (we saw a flounder, sting ray and bar jacks here). Continue walking down the beach for about a mile, (past Beaches and Sands) and you'll come to an area with lots of buoys and stakes in the water (as well as a few snorkelers). This is Coral Gardens. We saw parrotfish, squids, ballyhoo and lots of other tropical fish.

3. Food and drinks at the pool bar are probably just high enough to make you wish you went to the IGA supermarket on the way in. I would suggest renting a car directly across from the resort for $40 a day. You will probably only need it for one day. Stock up at the supermarket. The rooms at Seven Stars have EVERYTHING you need if you got a full kitchen. Everything is OXO brand and amazing. You'll see other reviewers commented about the price and I wouldn't be surprised if they drop the drink prices from $14 to $10. I think people will just forget about the supermarket then and be happy to let the pool bar feed and drink you all day. Plus they don't have room service yet. But they will drive you for free to any restaurant in Grace Bay (Try Calico Jacks on the weekend, and also the sushi restaurant down the road).

Caribbean Lobster with West Indian SpicesCaribbean Lobster with West Indian Spices

Liz's new drink a Caicos SunriseLiz's new drink a Caicos Sunrise

Enjoying a strawberry dacquiriEnjoying a strawberry dacquiri

Drawing a heart in the sandDrawing a heart in the sand

Comments