Stubbs Rd., Caribbean
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Windsong Resort

Travel should always be this good

by TripAdvisor Member BEITraveler

The Windsong Resort is a new and special offering in a Grace Bay location. The rooms are spacious. well appointed and clean. The little details are attended to from start of visit to the end. I needed Internet connectivity to do my work comfortably, and the management went to extremes to make sure I was very well accommodated and able to work. The bad thing, of course, was being able to work so comfortably left less time to enjoy the resort's many other excellent offerings.

I will be back and would highly recommend this resort for business and vacation travel.

The BEST of the Best

by TripAdvisor Member jesi2u

My husband and I just returned from an extended weekend stay at Windsong Resort in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands. This recently opened resort was nothing less than heaven on earth.

The staff at this first class resort went out of their way to satisfy our every desire always with a smile on their face wanting to please, and please they did. Upon our arrival the reception staff had everything ready for us which made the check-in process quick allowing us to immediately get into vacation mode. We were then personally escorted us to our luxurious suite which overlooked Grace Bay as do all the rooms at this amazing resort.

The room which was very clean and exceeding spacious was graciously appointed with bright oversized comfy furniture and state of the art electronics. We had all the luxuries of being at home and all the pleasures the relaxed pace of only Windsong and the Caribbean can provide. The spacious balcony furniture allowed us to enjoy the comforts of the inside while enjoying the fresh outdoor air.

The view was absolutely positively spectacular, turquoise blue water, soft rolling waves, light breeze and a “powder sugar” sandy beach. On top of all that we had a bird’s eye view of the national marine park with snorkeling just steps away from our room.

While relaxing at the beach Charles, the “main man” who manages the beach side activity made sure we were treated like royalty. Upon our arrival at the beach he escorted us to our lounge chair (yes it seemed like we owned the place), fixing the towels and opening the umbrella to be sure we had a comfortable spot to while away the day. Cool, damp clothes arrived as we were feeling a bit warm as did our own personal bucket of bottled ice water to keep us hydrated. What ever we desired was available at a moments notice. We even were served Alicia’s rum punch (the staff bartender who is famous on island for her secret concoction) which kept us satisfied throughout the peaceful afternoons.

In addition to our relaxing perfect day, the resort also took care of hosting a ride program to our restaurant of choice for the evening. All we had to do is tell the reception where we wanted to go and what time and our personal limo was waiting with Charles at the wheel. Then when we were ready to return we simply had the restaurant call the resort and Charles was back to pick us up and deliver us back to our own personal paradise.

The customer service at this resort is top notch and EVERYTHING is as you would dream a vacation should be. Windsong, and all your outstanding staff, THANK YOU!! Yes, we will be back and will tell all our friends and family to go to the greatest vacation resort in the Caribbean, Windsong Resort!!

Can't wait to go back

by TripAdvisor Member jbdunbar

We just got back from four nights at the Windsong and loved everyone moment. The service was amazing and Charles took care of every need including rides to dinner etc. (Get to know him, great guy). Alicia at the bar makes and incredible rum punch - make sure to stop by and hang out. we had a studio on the 3rd floor and the room was large, had a kitchen unit and very large bathroom. The location is amazing right off the reef and we snorkled all day, saw three eagle rays, a few sharks and lots of turtles. Snorkel Gear can be rented at the hotel for $5 a day. Overall, the condo/hotel was perfect for a long weekend. The restaurant wasn't open yet so we ate next door 3x at the Somewhere bar/grill which had a great menu and awesome happy hour (at the Coral Gardens) Free breakfast at the Windsong was a big plus - thanks Alfonso. The size of the resort is perfect and you actually get to know the other guests. If can afford it, rent the ocean view one bedroom - 2k sq. ft and gorgeous.

The best value in Provo for top notch beaches and service - stunning!

by TripAdvisor Member Deal2m

What a fabulous resort with the best service. I felt like a king for my entire stay. Snorkeling was fabulous, facility was and 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Beautiful new condo next to snorkle reef

by TripAdvisor Member Kittylover

First, we decided to go to this resort based on other reviews from TripAdvisor. They were right and the facility is gorgeous. We had a one bedroom lockout unit with no view. We knew about the view coming in, but were hoping for an up-grade. In fact, we booked directly with the hotel and paid a little more, in hopes that upgrade would come through, but alas, we were not so lucky. They offered us a buy 3 get 1 night free deal.

Our room was very spacious with a small refrigerator, a microwave and coffee pot. The bathroom was very nice, all we needed, with nice amenities. The towels were absolutely wonderful, brand new and fluffy. The linens were also bright and new. We stayed 5 days, which in hindsight, was just the right length. There is not too much to do in Provo if you are not a diver.
The reservationist told us the restaurant would be finished when we booked, but not so. Because of no food at the resort, Charles took us everywhere and was so pleasant and timely to pick us up. We tipped him well! This actually worked out extremely well. They did have dinner one night, sort of a trial run, I think. It was not too good, but the price was give away, so no complaints on our part. Our favorite restaurant was Grace's Cottage for dinner and da Conch Shack for lunch.
They also offer bicycles for your use and we did ride into Grace Bay one morning. We took a snorkle trip with Blue which was very good. We took the ferry to North Caicos where we rented a car and drove to the most beautiful spot on Middle Caicos.
It was a great travel experience.

What a pleasant surprise!

by TripAdvisor Member elki

I generally dislike the Carribbean because I hate feeling ripped off and most of my Carribbean resort experiences have left me feeling that way. But I went in Feb. 2009 because my girlfriend wanted to go. We had a great time, in large part due to our experience at the Windsong. The rooms are all new and in great shape. Even in our studio we had a view of the sea. The best off-beach snorkeling is in front of the hotel. We could walk along the beach to three or four nice restaurants that were not cheap, but not unreasonable. But most importantly, the staff was really friendly, and not in a tacky resort way in but in relaxed, genuinely friendly way. In particular, Charles seemed to be everywhere during our visit, with complientary water for us on the beach, cold towels, a complientary cocktail or a ride to a restaurant. Even the manager/owner was accesible, and often hanging out with guests at the bar in the evening. In sum, I had low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised by the resort and the island. I'd highly recommend it-- especially having visited some of the comparably priced places we also considered.

Amazing Boutique Resort

by TripAdvisor Member DCTraveler5

We have stayed her twice. The suites are amazing with the most incredible views of the water (one of the closest beach views on the island). The kitchen is all new, high end appliances. The furniture is modern and beautiful. The pool area is classy and relaxing.
The beach is just amazing. The best best part of the hotel is that there is the most amazing snorkeling right at your doorstep (we saw almost more wildlife than on our scuba dive). We spent hours snorkeling in the water.

The staff is also just great-- Charles is the best! I just loved how small and personal the resort is compared to some of the mega-resorts on the island. It was just me and my husband and we had as good a time as the families with kids. Its just a perfect place for carribean vavaction.

Wish I Was Still There!

by TripAdvisor Member 0IAmCanadian0

I recently returned from my vacation in Provo and could easily have stayed forever! The beach in front of the resort was a little small, but the reef is fantastic if you like snorkelling. I would definitely recommend the snorkelling and beach walking. Lots of tropical fish, coral and great water temperature! Swimming is good too with soft sand.

The rooms had the most incredible views I’ve ever seen from a resort - azure water for miles. The rooms were brand-new, spacious, high end, the deck large with great ocean views from inside & out. Having a gorgeous kitchen in the suite was a nice alternative to eating out.

All in all, this is probably the finest resort I have ever stayed at and the water colour all over Provo, unlike anything I have seen in the Caribbean!

Light, light blue water everywhere you look, driving, hotel, gas stations …

The perfect place

by TripAdvisor Member Seeforever

My wife and I booked this trip to celebrate our 50th birthdays. This resort lived up to its high ranking on Trip Advisor. The staff is very attentive and helpful, especially Charles and Alfonso. The reef is ideally located for snorkeling. We enjoyed our long walks on the beach. The nearby bar/restaraunt named Somewhere is fantastic too! Don't miss happy hour at Somewhere and the tasty food! Windsong hosted a lobster fest on Tuesday night which we enjoyed. We have no financial interest in this resort. Our only reason to not rate this resort so high is to keep it a secret but that would not be fair to the owners. This is a fine resort and we hope to return some day.

Great Resort!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member carebearToronto

I visited this resort with my daughter last week. We had a wonderful vacation. The management and staff are very accommodating and truly want your stay to be first rate. The resort is very new so everything has a freshness about it, the rooms and condo units are beautiful. Some things need to be finished, for example the restaurant, but they provide a lovely continental breakfast on a covered pation at no charge and barbeque a light lunch. They will drive you to other restaurants and the local grocery store on the island which is much nicer than taking a taxi. I would highly recommend Windsong for your next holiday. Don't forget the snorkelling right in front of the hotel!!! Thanks again Jim and Charles.

My wife enjoying the sunsetMy wife enjoying the sunset

Liz skipping down the beachLiz skipping down the beach

Liz and ILiz and I