Chenay Bay Beach Resort

Photography Seniors Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities
grandmaR's Profile Photo

Warning

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 16, 2014

Since I knew someone who had stayed here and thought they were satisfied, I decided to make a reservation. But I saw something on the internet that said it was not available and was being sold. I tried to find the hotel website to make a reservation. But I found myself at HotelPlusPortal.com and made the reservation because they showed availability.

But I was worried. So I called and they called the hotel and the hotel said that they would prefer if I made the reservation for the week after the one I had made because it WAS being sold the week that I booked. So I changed the reservation, but ---

Advance Purchase Rate Plan 30day / The rate plan for this roomtype requires a prepayment in full via credit card, at the time of booking. Benefit from this advance purchase special without the usual restrictions. Our exclusive cancellation protection (included for only $33.00 USD) allows you to cancel or modify your reservation for any reason prior to 30 days of the check-in date and receive a refund of up to 80% of the advance purchase rate plan.*

So I was charged 20% for changing the reservation. Then when I talked to the people I knew that had stayed there, they said they would not go back there again on a bet, so I canceled. And was charged another 20% for a reservation which they should not have taken as it was not really available.

Unique Quality: Fully equipped kitchenette, Air Conditioned, Cable TV, Ceiling Fan and Private Porch

Directions: At Henry E. Rohlsen Airport Make left onto Rt. 64 follow to traffic light,(Route 66) Make right turn (Highway) follow to Route 70 (traffic light). Go thru light onto Rt. 70. Follow Rt.70 East to Route 75. Make right onto Route 75. Road becomes Rt 82 East.

DEBBBEDB's Profile Photo

Anniversary Stay

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 20, 2006

We stayed here for a week to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and were generally happy with it. We had our own cabin with a kitchen and a great view. It was very relaxing.

But the electricity kept going off for no reason that we could see. I wouldn't stay here again.

Nearby Chenay Bay Beach Resort

• Kitchenette
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Christiansted Travel Forum

Need advice about Christiansted, U. S. Virgin Islands? Visit the Travel Forum for Christiansted and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Christiansted hotel reviews