Hibiscus Beach Resort

grandmaR's Profile Photo

Near Christensted

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 17, 2014

I understand this place is now closed. I am not surprised.

This hotel is not really in Christensted. It is actually in a place called Princess on the shore west of the city.

We were not given the room that we booked, so I could not ride my scooter into my room. At one point the door locks would not work. Sometimes the water pressure wasn't the greatest. The restaurant had closed, and I heard the maids complaining that they had not been paid.

Unique Quality: We had A/C, and good internet. There was a refrigerator and a coffee pot, but no microwave.

We really enjoyed our stay, but since the restaurant was closed, we had to eat fast food a lot

grandmaR's Profile Photo

They Keep Caribbean Time

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 16, 2014

This hotel now appears to be closed. It is listed under Christensted, but it is really outside of Christensted in Princess.

We did not get the room that we booked because the owner did not pay any attention to the actual booking. We were to have room #1 and it would have been possible for me to ride my scooter from the parking lot to the room. But we were booked in room #20 so I had to walk to the room because there were three big humps in the sidewalk between the parking lot and the room and the scooter could not manage them.

The restaurant had closed and Bob said it looked like people had just walked out and left with the tables still set and dishes on them.

Sometimes the water pressure wasn't the greatest

At one point the locks on the door stopped working

Unique Quality: We had good A/C (after we figured out that the controller was behind the bathroom door)

There was good internet.

Nearby Hibiscus Beach Resort

Hibiscus Beach Resort

• Hotel Hibiscus Beach
  • Hibiscus Beach Christiansted
  • Hibiscus Beach Hotel Christiansted

Address: 4131 La Grande Princesse, North shore, Christiansted, St. Croix, 00820, Caribbean

10 Photos of Hibiscus Beach Resort

• Pets Allowed
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Christiansted Travel Forum

Need advice about Christiansted, U. S. Virgin Islands? Visit the Travel Forum for Christiansted and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Christiansted hotel reviews