7150 (formerly Club Everything), St. Thomas, 00802, Caribbean

Bolongo Bay Beach Resort
Expedia.com Booking.com CheapCaribbean

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• St. Thomas/dirty/rude staff

The hotel rooms were old and the bathroom's were rusty, dirty, and downright disgusting. The food was okay. The hotel staff was nice, but the restaurant staff was rude, and some were very dirty and the bartenders tried to get you to pay for drinks you did not order.

Unique Quality: The view's were nice

Directions: South end

• We loved Bolongo Bay!

We went to St. Thomas for our honeymoon and stayed at Bolongo Bay. With some of the mixed reviews that we read before booking the inclusive package, I must admit that we were a little skeptical. After staying at Bolongo Bay for six nights, we simply could not understand how this place was receiving some bad reviews. From the moment we arrived at the resort, the staff made us feel so welcome and that they were actually excited to have us. They carried our bags to our room while we were getting settled at the front desk. They even surprised us with a bottle of champagne when they found out it was our honeymoon. Not only do they know how to treat their guests here, but the resort, without a doubt, has to give the best island feel of any resort on the island. You don't feel like you're staying at a corporate hotel resort at Bolongo Bay.

If you're looking for something to do at night after the resort bar & grill closes around 11 pm or so , taxi to the Red Hook bar district and go to Duffy's ...they'll make you feel right at home as well. Another thing you have to do is take an island tour of St. Thomas. Our island tour was so much fun and you get to see all the best sites around St. Thomas. The main reason our tour was so memorable was due to our island tour guide. Her name is Delita and we have her number if you wanted to schedule about a two-hour tour that we highly recommend. It costs $90 for two people, and well worth it. Here's her number... (340) 643-0403...and tell her that Lori & John say hi.

We had so much fun in St. Thomas and much of that is due to Bolongo Bay. We are already planning on how to get back next year.

Unique Quality: The rooms were better than expected...very comfortable.

More about Bolongo Bay Beach Club

Be treated like you are family!

by Vulindlela about Bolongo Bay Beach Resort

We chose Bolongo Bay because of a special they were running. All three of us stayed there on an all inclusive plan for $190 a night.
It was so wonderful there! The staff truly does treat you like they have known you all of their lives!
Our room was spotless and very comfortable. It also had a great ocean view.
We were never without food or drink at any hour of the day.

We have been wanting to go back, but there are just so many other places to see in the world. Great, award winning food
Nice beach
Awesome snorkeling
Iggies Beach Bar
Secluded
Harry makes the BEST rum punch ever!

Bolongo Bay Beach Club -...

by Daivute

Bolongo Bay Beach Club - Bolongo Bay is fun, casual, friendly and small, but with big resort facilities. If you like to relax, find a hammock on our palm-lined beach and read, or try everything from sailing, kayaking, snorkeling or wave runners. Make sure you sign up for their famous 'Snorkel Booze Hunt', where they hide bottles in the bay and you go find them! A great way to learn how to snorkel.

Beautiful Week at Bolongo Bay....

My sisters and I stayed at Bolongo Bay during Easter week. The weather was perfect. We loved the atmosphere at Iggie's and we also enjoyed dining at the Beach House for dinner. The food was delicious. The staff at Bolongo was genuinely friendly and so helpful. We loved seeing them each day and chatting. The room was very lovely but the shower stall very small. The water was definately rocky but we just kind of floated and did not let it bother us. We took the shuttle to Magen's Bay Beach and we got there before all the crowds.
It was lovely. We would definately return to Bolongo Bay beach club. Thank you.

Pure relaxation

My husband and I travel alot, we try to pick out different areas to travel, we went to the Bolongo Bay last year, had the best time. I would have to say its was the best vacation we had. The people as well as the property was so family oriented, super nice, and so laid back, which is what we like. We had a choice to pick anywhere this year, and we are returting to the Bolongo Bay.

Good family vacation

My family and I stayed at Bolongo Bay for the Easter week. This was our third trip to St. Thomas but a first for Bolongo Bay. After reading the reviews we decided to give it a try. My children loved Iggies (except for the mosquitios) bring your insect repellent! Aside from that, maid service every day was good, decent size room, (could use a little updating) but the view from the balcony was breathtaking... if you plan to stay on premises, take swim shoes because of the rocks. Took the catamaran day sail and that was a blast. Had a great time. My family and I basically went to St. Johns alot. All in all it was a great vacation that my children will never forget.

The Best is at Bolongo!

We returned from our vacation to the Caribbean on February 15, 2004. We chose Bolongo for it's location,location, location....friendly atmosphere, staff reputation, activities included and the 5 star dining under the supervision of Chef Ric. If you want "to die for" views, great fun, superb staff who bend over backward to meet your every need and request, clean, comfortable rooms, the friendliest people on the island, all the water toys, land and water excursions and all the evening activities at "Iggies", this is the place for you. Caters to all age adults and not many small children. The food is superb, the drinks great, the ambience everything anyone could want and more.........Must meet Vernita in the gift shop who can arrange anything you want to do anywhere; Sergio for activities, Roosevelt in charge of Iggies, and a must do is at least one trip on Heavenly Days Catamaran with Capt. Peter, First Mate Erin and Hostess Stephanie! If you go to St. Thomas and don't check out Bolongo, you have missed the Island experience on all levels. These folks coined the phrases "hospitality" and firendliness !! Go to Bolongo and have the best vacation ever! There is no bad day in Paradise at Bolongo Bay !!

We love Bolongo

We had our family vacation (about 25 of us) at Bolongo Bay Resort. From the minute we arrived until the day we had to leave, I cannot begin to express what a fantistic vacation we had (and I speak for the entire family). Everyone at the facility was very accommodating and very, very friendly - from the front desk, bartenders and the family owners who took the time to sit down and hang out with you. I also cannot forget to mention Venita, who was everyone's favorite - she will forever be in our hearts and our memories. The first night was karaoke night and had a blast! Us "younger" folks did a lot of scuba diving which we saw nurse sharks, a couple of wrecks, a huge spotted eagle ray and all the other good stuff but will never forget the night dive in which we encountered a sea turtle that was the size of a pool table! The family did the catamaran ride, snorkeled in St. John's, shopping tour for the day, rented jet ski's, hung out at the pool & the beach, anything & everything we could possibly do. Our last night was Carribbean night which had a lot of calypso music & dancers. The children. as well as adults, were involved in a quick game of musical chairs. I was the winner in musical chairs and my prize was a bottle of Bolongo's bottle of rum. We still talk about our vacation at Bolongo and would all love to go back as soon as we can to bring our extended family. Can't wait!

Fantastic Family Vacation

by TripAdvisor Member dnasb

We just returned from a great vacation at the Bolongo Bay. We were there from Sun 1/18- Thursday 1/22. I went with my wife and 3 children 5,10,14 and we stayed in a 2 bedroom villa with a full kitchen. We went on the semi inclusive program and we brought our own food (because we only eat kosher food)so the kithchen was a must. Our villa had the most breathtaking view overlooking the bolongo bay. We awoke every morning and went out on the balcony to watch the sun rise over the bay. We also enjoyed watching the large Iguanas that sat out on the rocks below our balcony. Our room was great we had two large bedrooms and a living room with a pullout sofa. We spent every day Sailing, Water bicycling, Kayaking ,Snorkeling (they have great reefs to explore with lots of interesting fish)and Swimming. My kids and I especially loved the Banana boat ride that we won playing bingo out by the pool.We hung out at the pool above the beach house and at the beach below. The pool was cleaned every morning between 8-9am as we ate Breakfast. The staff at bolongo really go out of their way to make your stay special. The guys at the beach (Tito Tom and Karim)were really great. On more than one occasion they took my kids snorkeling sailing or on the waverunners so that I could spend time with my youngest child. My kids had nothing to complain about and they even thanked me for a wonderful vacation every day. My wife and I went to Iggys every night to hang out. It's a great place to go and have fun and no they do not water down the drinks. We especially enjoyed Tuesdays Karaoke night and Wednesdays Carnival. We only left the propert once to take the kids on the sky ride in town.
Vernida can hook you up with anything that you want to do around the Island. If she doesn't know about it it doesn't exist. She also did a great job braiding my daughters hair. We have such great memories from this all too short vacation. The weather was great 85 and sunny every day. My wife had nothing to complain about at all. I would strongly reccomend Bolongo Bay to all of my friends. It was a real vacation for my entire family. I don't know about the hotel rooms but the Villas are very nice and the full kitchen with oven and microwave was great to have. I would reccomend that you at least do the semi inclusive program because that includes the non motorized water sports as well as Snorkeling equipment and breakfast. If anyone want pictures of the views from the rooms or anything please email me and I will be happy to provide them. We will definately go back for a longer stay next time.

From our balcony at Bolongo Bay Resort.From our balcony at Bolongo Bay Resort.

where to stay

by jmpphoto

i am travelling with my family over new years, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to stay on st. thomas. we are looking for a home we can rent so we can cook some meals ourselves, as close to the beach as we can get, and would like to be near a town that has good nightlife so my sisters and i can venture out without the parents. any suggestions? thanks so much.

RE: RE: where to stay

by rvtravelerz

With honesty I would not reccomend any place on St Thomas to wander around at nite...especially young unescorted females......Perhaps Cruz Bay on St. John would be better for what you have in mind as to nite life, but the beaches are out of town, so to speak...I heartily reccomend www.maho.org and www.cinnamonbay.com (also shows ferry times) Much less expensive than renting a home they both have awesome beaches and facilities for doityourselfers Taxis provide reasonable and safe transport to Cruz Bay or Coral Bay....If you want intown places : www.beachnutvacations.com islandrental.com starvillas.com lavenderhill.com cateredto.com and tamerindcourt.com rvtravelerz@myway.com

RE: where to stay

by ldilauro

I just got back from a ladies only St Thomas trip. We rented a 3 Bedroom / 3 Bath condo from a private owner. Check out their website at www.beachtops.com You walk down some stairs and you are right on the beach. I created a St Thomas page, that should be posted by tommorrow with photos.

As far as night life, I felt that Duffy's was a safe place to hang out to have fun. One other place was the Green House, they have live music some days. Also, paradise point has live music on Weds (I believe). Iggie's at Bolongo Beach resort was fun to.

Comments