Nais Hotel

Rank 13 of 17 hotels
in Durres
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
Askla's Profile Photo

Don't trust the girl in reception!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 20, 2014

The Hotel Nais is very well located in between the Venetian Tower and the Amphitheatre, about 200 m from each. That was the reason for me to chose it. The room was a bit small but for one night it doesn't matter. What matters, however, is the fact that if ANY bodypart measures more than 30 cm in diameter you will NOT GET INTO THE SHOWER CABIN!! And I find it quite important to be able to take a shower when you arrive after taking a flight, two buses and a lot of walking to reach the buses and the hotel. Moreover, when leaving the next morning I asked the girl in the reception if I should take the bus or train to get to Shkoder. First of all she told me that if I wanted to take the bus I had to go to the bus station in Plepa, some 10 km out from city centre, instead of going to the bus station close to the railway station. From Plepa there should be buses every 15 - 20 min to Shkoder, according to her. Well, the fact is there are absolutaly no buses going that direction from Plepa since this bus station is on the southern side of town and only serving places in the south. So I lost a lot of time and 15 Euro due to this. About the trains, see my tip "Cheap train travel" and judge yourself how knowledgable she was...

Amenities at Nais Hotel

• Free Parking

Durres Travel Forum

Need advice about Durres, Albania? Visit the Travel Forum for Durres and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Durres hotel reviews